MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Go Hastings has him on sale right now. I may pick him up as well as Yoda.

The only thing they have in common is that they are two figures I passed on and I now kinda want.

Finally arrived today!!!

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

These were just a couple of quick shots I took after unboxing him, still working on getting used to my new camera too. Hopefully more to come.

fantastic pics....but those are the wrong color pants on Whiplash....I know...not your fault....also you need to give him a toothpick....but great photos....tks for sharing

you should take all that crap off whiplash and put him in a cowboy hat and biker clothes and put him on a hog with stallone

I can not for the life of me find the battery that's supposed to go in Whiplash... any help?

I can not for the life of me find the battery that's supposed to go in Whiplash... any help?

Should've been in a little plastic baggy under the stand with the instructions. Of course sometimes those stands take a little forcing to pull out, so it might've flown out of the box.

Hmmm.... thanks. I found the instructions but there wasn't a battery in the bag as far as I could tell. I guess I might be out of luck. I might buy a battery eventually but honestly I rarely light my figures up.

Back