MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics Dinokiwi!!

Ive had mine for ages and only just opened him last week.
the detail on this figure is amazing!!
i really hope HT does a Whippy MK2...but if not,this one will be just fine ;)

Thanks Glennfett!
and why did you took so long to open it!???!!! this figure is awesome!
I'm sick, so I didnt go to school yesterday, but I was at home to recieve it! lol it made my day! :yess:

and yes we all hope HT releases a Whiplash MK2... my Mark VI and WarMachine need someone to fight with! lol
I bought this one to go along the Mark V :wink1:
But I think it's easier HT releases a Whiplash MK2, than the Iron Monger... and Iron Monger it's already a prototype... lets hope HT release both!:hi5:

I can't believe that I was going to pass on this figure. I've had him sealed and unboxed for about two or three weeks now. I was going to wait until the Mk.V got here, but that's just too long. Maybe tomorrow he'll be on my shelf.

Great pics dinokiwi! :hi5:

Thank's Cent!
what? you had it sealed too??? damn! :impatient: I can't believe how can you resist to open a figure like this!
and yes it will looks cool next to the Mk. V! that's why I bought it! lol

no nothing yet. spent the last two days on another HUGE mold.
227640_10150597772600386_567270385_18496998_6552224_n.jpg

but im back on the MONACO now.

I'd love to see inside your house. Don't get me wrong, not in a freaky, stalker way:lol, I'm just guessing it's full of lots of creative pieces.:D

Thank's Cent!
what? you had it sealed too??? damn! :impatient: I can't believe how can you resist to open a figure like this!
and yes it will looks cool next to the Mk. V! that's why I bought it! lol
The thing is, I've already decided that I wasn't going to get anyone/anything other than the armors from the Iron Man movies...that is, until I saw what Bishart was doing with his diorama.

I love that scene from IM2 and I think his dio captures that moment perfectly. Needless to say, I got Whiplash, who is still in cardboard/plastic tray hibernation. :D

DSC04896.jpg

DSC04895.jpg

I really love its boots! the detail is perfect! you can even notice that at the back of the boot is _____ (forgot the word lol.... when you use your shoes a lot ...)

DSC04900.jpg

DSC04899.jpg

And here's next to my War Machine!

DSC04904.jpg

DSC04902.jpg

DSC04903.jpg

DSC04901.jpg

hope you enjoy them! Whiplash is really a must have! :)

fantastic pics....but those are the wrong color pants on Whiplash....I know...not your fault....also you need to give him a toothpick....but great photos....tks for sharing

Yeah, I forget what the formula was. That is, there was a ratio of water to bleach for the mixture to bring the jumpsuit to it's orange color.

Almost full proof .... even maximum concentration for a minute will not get it pale.... It's like the colour will oxidise until it's orange and stops..... Just as an experiment.. I left it for an additional 5 minutes and it was just as orange as the first pair at 1 minute.

Almost full proof .... even maximum concentration for a minute will not get it pale.... It's like the colour will oxidise until it's orange and stops..... Just as an experiment.. I left it for an additional 5 minutes and it was just as orange as the first pair at 1 minute.
Thank you!

So very little water?
Then, just air dry?

50:50 warm water, 1 minute or 2, turn reddish .. Rinse well with water and air dry...
Thank you, bandito.
I will definitely do this very simple mod.

It was brilliant on Hot Toys part to "disguise" the orange clothes because of the rather lame licensing issue. :clap

Thank you, bandito.
I will definitely do this very simple mod.

It was brilliant on Hot Toys part to "disguise" the orange clothes because of the rather lame licensing issue. :clap

just dyed a pair today, im pretty sure its 2 to 1, 2 cups water, 1 bleach. so 4, 2, or 6, 3. you know.

ive done it twice like this.
bandito may be right though, may not matter. also do it for 30 sec. if its too dark still, you can always do it again. 30 is perfect though.

just dyed a pair today, im pretty sure its 2 to 1, 2 cups water, 1 bleach. so 4, 2, or 6, 3. you know.

ive done it twice like this.
bandito may be right though, may not matter. also do it for 30 sec. if its too dark still, you can always do it again. 30 is perfect though.
Well, if you just did it, and those were the proportions you used, I would say it's safe to use 2:1 for 30 seconds.
Thanks Ben. :hi5:

I am still unsure about getting this one. I can still pick him up below retail. If I delay I am afraid his price will sky rocket after the release of the Mark V (which I just ordered).

JohnnyT (same thing as the T1 T-800 thread) if you don't buy now this will go up in price. But, it's a matter of what YOU realy want and desire for your collection.:)

Back