MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt is god damn amazing!!!

Still not liking the frozen piss electric bits but bollocks to that as the rest looks great. Will probably try and pick this up. Wonder if those yellow bits can be removed without damage for a "un-lit" look. Dont know if it was mentioned in the specs, havent read them yet. Just looked at those awesome piccies! :rock

That sculpt is god damn amazing!!!

Still not liking the frozen piss electric bits but bollocks to that as the rest looks great. Will probably try and pick this up. Wonder if those yellow bits can be removed without damage for a "un-lit" look. Dont know if it was mentioned in the specs, havent read them yet. Just looked at those awesome piccies! :rock

:lol The power of non American swear filter proof words :lol

He's awesome in every way aside from that damn electricity!! Why HT why?!

So they can correct it for the DX, duh!

He looks pretty bad ass. Nice sculpt. Hope it holds up throughh production.

As far as simulating electrical flash goes it s about as much as they could do,but they ve got a sticky toffee look about them.Be good if they re removable and i ll replace the flashes with my imagination.

I think that headsculpt is their best yet.It was the Terminator this JUST edges it for me.Gives me renewed hope for Scarlett as well.

It's true the color is off, but in terms of design I'm not sure they could have done the electrical crackles and flashes any other way

Another incredible piece from Hot Toys. These pictures make it hurt all the more that I am quitting this line.

This one is a BIG time loser IMO. (of course that is by Hot Toys standards compared to most other 16 stuff it's still great)

AMAZING head no doubt but this really brings out the TOYS in Hot Toys. Body so jointy it looks like a Marvel Legend... and cheesy lightning effects on the whip...

Easy pass

Head sculpt looks great.

Body is average at best due to the exposed joints. At $185 each without shipping, I expect a higher standard when it comes to the figure body.

Whips look sub-standard. Reminds me of Mattel and Hasbro offerings. If this figure is retailing at Mattel or Hasbro price, then the Whips are good. But at Hot Toys price, they are not the usual Hot Toys quality.

Just cancelled my pre-order.

I'm loving this figure, and i could care less that there are exposed joints...it is a figure afterall. Besides, with all the stuff that he's wearing, it would probably leave marks and impressions on a rubber muscle body. And then of course people would cry about the lack of articulation :monkey2

Sculpt looks great. Kind of funny they had to change the pants and all as they looked simply like prison issue type pants. :lol Not big on the electrical look going on kind of reminds me to be honest of something you'd see with the force lighting on the Hasbro figures. The figure as a whole though is awesome!

Back