MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tmnt1.jpg

Interesting choice. I have to agree with it..

I would like to see a Superman DX. That would be awesome.

I would also like to see a regular Masterpiece Series spawn from the MM series. I say that because it's about time we got a Ryu Hayabusa and Ezio/Altair 1/6 figure. I also wouldn't mind an RE3 Jill Valentine or RE5 combat suit Jill... but they might not do a DX version of her.

I wouldn't mind some more video game figures. I would be a bit hesitant about a Hayabusa figure in his modern outfit though... skin-tight suits don't really look good in 1/6... but if they can pull it off, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Perhaps even two.

I wouldn't mind some more video game figures. I would be a bit hesitant about a Hayabusa figure in his modern outfit though... skin-tight suits don't really look good in 1/6... but if they can pull it off, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Perhaps even two.

Please dear God let HT make the Ghost of SPARTA!

Really want:

Robocop (Peter Weller)
The Crow (Brandon Lee)
T-800 Endoskeleton (Chrome)
Army of Darkness/Evil Dead II Ash
Rambo II

It could be done, but the suit could not be as tight as it looks on the actual character. It would have to be a tad loose and the back of the material would have to be layered with something that brushes up against the body of the figure with ease.

Honestly though, I could probably live without one, as I have the Kotobukiya statue. But if Hot Toys is willing to make one, they will not see poor sales, I can guarantee you that. Everyone that's ever played the games will want one and everyone that likes Ninjas in general will also probably want one. Assuming of course we are talking about current 1/6 collectors, that is.

On that note, it would be disgraceful for Ezio and Altair to never get 1/6 figures, as I can easily see them making the transition. And the hidden blade features would be a thing of beauty in 1/6 scale. Mmmm.

Where can I get THAT figure?!?!?!? I need it.

Pretty sure that's the Kojun Jack Sparrow. Something like 5 exist in the world, or something crazy like that. He works for Hot Toys now, so that's why people are keeping the DX Jack Sparrow rumour mill burning 24/7.

a Bram Stokers Dracula Prince Vlad with top hat, cane and wolf would be nice.

I'd like to see them produce an Iria and a Zeiram from both movies. Yulli absolutely nails likenesses I would love to see what she could do with that !

Blade Runner.

Blade Runner would be sweet!

Thought of a few more ideas whilest at work today...

The Untouchables :
Kevin Costner as Elliott Ness
Sean Connery as John Malone
Robert DiNiro as Al Capone

Michael Keaton as Batman (V1 & V2 from both movies)
Jack Nicholson as the Joker
Danny DiVito as The Penguin
Liam Neeson as Ducard/ Ras Al Gul
Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon
Cilian Murphy as The Scarecrow

Last edited:
Back