MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Hot Toys one of these

I think what would be good if they made one of Ash is if they include and extra set of clothes and a hand to recreate the ash from part one. I know he's best know for his look in part 2, but i think it would be interesting to own an ash figure that depicts him the helpless guy from the first movie. I don't really think ash needs the chainsaw to be iconic. All he used in the first movie was a hunting rifle and ax, while throughout part 2 and the beginning of part 3 he used the chainsaw and shotgun.

Just think of it as the Harvey Dent Figure, we always know harvey dent as two face, but HOT TOYS decided to make an unburnt head and a set of unburnt clothes.

If they were to do an ash figure, it would be cased off the bruce campbell from evil dead 2.

kirk-lazarus.png

:D :rock :rock :rock

I think what would be good if they made one of Ash is if they include and extra set of clothes and a hand to recreate the ash from part one. I know he's best know for his look in part 2, but i think it would be interesting to own an ash figure that depicts him the helpless guy from the first movie. I don't really think ash needs the chainsaw to be iconic. All he used in the first movie was a hunting rifle and ax, while throughout part 2 and the beginning of part 3 he used the chainsaw and shotgun.

Just think of it as the Harvey Dent Figure, we always know harvey dent as two face, but HOT TOYS decided to make an unburnt head and a set of unburnt clothes.

If they were to do an ash figure, it would be cased off the bruce campbell from evil dead 2.

The Chainsaw is Required The possessed Detachable hand would be a great idea!!

Chainsaw (attachable)
Shotgun w/shells
Bruce Campbell likeness from Evil dead II
extra possessed Ash head
book of the dead w/pages
possessed hand (with posability)
Axe
possessed Linda head with clamp
extra hands

The Chainsaw is Required The possessed Detachable hand would be a great idea!!

Chainsaw (attachable)
Shotgun w/shells
Bruce Campbell likeness from Evil dead II
extra possessed Ash head
book of the dead w/pages
possessed hand (with posability)
Axe
possessed Linda head with clamp
extra hands

This is the perfect DX Ash should be.

Evil Dead 2 Ash:
-Evil Dead 2 Bruce Campbell Head Likeness
-Extra Head with blood and grinning face
-Possessed Ash Head
-Weathered Clothing
-12 Gauge Double Barrel Remington
-Chainsaw
-Possessed Hand
-Book of the Dead (Evil Dead) & Missing Pages (Evil Dead 2)

DX Feature Interchangeable Accessories
-Clean Blue Shirt and Dark Blue Jacket (Evil Dead 1)
-Normal Right Hand
-Ax
-Hunting Rifle
-Necklace
-Kandarian Dagger.

I don't think A possessed Linda head would be a kind of accessory hot toys would make, but they did that would mean sideshow would take the product from hot toys and include a linda head as an exclusive. As far as ideas go. a dx ash would be great for horror fans but it just doesn't seem possible because Evil Dead is not popular enough for hot toys to notice.

This is the perfect DX Ash should be.

Evil Dead 2 Ash:
-Evil Dead 2 Bruce Campbell Head Likeness
-Extra Head with blood and grinning face
-Possessed Ash Head
-Weathered Clothing
-12 Gauge Double Barrel Remington
-Chainsaw
-Possessed Hand
-Book of the Dead (Evil Dead) & Missing Pages (Evil Dead 2)

DX Feature Interchangeable Accessories
-Clean Blue Shirt and Dark Blue Jacket (Evil Dead 1)
-Normal Right Hand
-Ax
-Hunting Rifle
-Necklace
-Kandarian Dagger.

I don't think A possessed Linda head would be a kind of accessory hot toys would make, but they did that would mean sideshow would take the product from hot toys and include a linda head as an exclusive. As far as ideas go. a dx ash would be great for horror fans but it just doesn't seem possible because Evil Dead is not popular enough for hot toys to notice.

I'd be all over that though...make it happen Hot Toys

1.john matrix from commando
2.conan
3.max from the road warrior
4.t-800 from t1 punk and leather jackets with two head sculpts
5.rocky balboa from the first rocky street clothing and ring gear

I'd be all over that though...make it happen Hot Toys

Sure the Chainsaw is required, I was saying, I think it would be great for once to display ash before he had the chainsaw not necessarily meaning that a toy should not include it. However, I was kind of happy that the NECA Medieval Ash didn't include one. To my understanding Ash was still bad ass without it throughout Army of Darkness. In fact ash became memorable for his personality, sort of like the James Bond of horror films. To me the chainsaw would be something ash would use not to often but at the right time.

Hot Toys should just do all their figures in DX mode.... Yes it would be more but would stop the making of multiple types of one figure!

I would love to see the following:

89 Batman with Bruce Wayne sculpt & suit
89 Joker Nicholson with two different suits and headsculpts
Brandon Lee Crow

If Prison Break figures were made, then a Dexter Morgan definitely deserves a spot.

Since they have a Matrix piece out, would HT ever release a Trinity and/or Neo Lobby scene type figures from the first of the trilogy? I would love those...

C'mon HT!

Last edited:
Back