MMS DX Ideas for Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up-leon_the_professional.jpg

Long overdue. Give him to me hot toys. Customs are great but I want something licensed and awesome out of the box. :lecture

An Eric Draven figure in the treatment of HOT TOYS style is long overdue, in honor of Brandon Lee they gotta make one.

It should include

Shotgun, 2 pistols, knives, a sword, crow, wedding ring, guitar, trench coat

rocky, rambo, mcclane and turtles for sure. i'd be down for those. keaton batman too.

did anyone mention back to the future? if not, WHY NOT???

some obscure ones from me, that probably only i want and HT will never make. so not much point in posting really :rotfl

MV5BMTY1MzA2OTIyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODYxMzA3._V1._SX475_SY328_.jpg

memento.jpg

zatoichi.jpg

seriously though, i think the guys at HT are just like us - big enthusiastic kids. they probably have tons of their own stuff they want to do in DX, that they know will sell too. why would they listen to us? :lol

T-800 with 3 alternate heads (punk, battle damaged with LED eye and "ultimate" battle damaged with LED eye), Punk and Biker outfits, SPAS-12, AMT Hardballer Longslide with LED laser, AR-180 Assault Rifle, Uzi, S&W model 15/67 and Phazed Plasma Rifle in the 40watt range lol.

Jill Valentine with PERS and both S.T.A.R.S. and RE3 outfits, remvable beret, S.T.A.R.S. Beretta, S&W 629, Benelli M3 Super 90, M4 assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Taser and 2 Daggers (one RE1 style the other RE3 style), tactical harness.

Nemesis 15" tall, with 2 different headsculpts (one normal one growling with open mouth), removable leather trench coat that reveals the Nemesis body, detachable bendible tenticles that attach to the body, Rocket Launcher, 4 alternate hand sets (2 to grip weapon and 2 with open palms, the right open palm has a removable tenticle aswell).

My ideas:

- Cpl. Hicks
- Ellen Ripley from both Alien and Aliens (pipe dream because of likeness issues, but we can hope. Bill Murray apparently caved, eventually)
- Beatrix Kiddo in yellow motorcycle suit
- Lobby Scene Neo
- Reloaded Neo
- Reloaded Morpheus w/samurai sword
- Lobby Scene Trinity
- Agent Smith with alternate Agent heads
- Reloaded Twins
- Ash from Evil Dead 2/Army of Darkness
- The brothers from Boondock Saints
- Captain Price from CoD: MW
- Soap MacTavish from CoD: MW2
- Ghost from CoD: MW2
- Salem and Rios from Army of Two

I'm pretty sure there's been many threads that relate to this idea, but does anyone think HOT TOYS should make an Eric Draven with P.E.R.S. Spirit and 300 I believe are just not worthy enough of getting figures made by HOT TOYS.

300 is worthy, Spirit is definitely not. I agree though, Draven is a good choice.

Last edited:
Back