1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

:lol

Just checkin, thought maybe I missed something. I could have sworn I saw them much cheaper in the FS section but maybe I'm mistaken. :monkey3

Oh you have probably around $400, but those are figures that have been posed and taken out of box, I am talking new.

I nabbed mine for $350 shipped, but it was opened. Perfect condition, though, and no leaking.

It's easily my favorite Batman figure. Well, until March anyway.

Do you see what I see?

TDKR photos,

Dvnvv.jpg

The Batman stunt double for TDKR has leaky abs! :horror:lol

leakyabs.jpg

So I guess that makes the DX02 accurate?

Do you see what I see?

TDKR photos,

The Batman stunt double for TDKR has leaky abs! :horror:lol

So I guess that makes the DX02 accurate?

you will now see ppl not afraid to list their leaky ab DX02 along with these pics to prove it makes the figure more accurate :lecture

no need for an updated (2.0) version now

you will now see ppl not afraid to list their leaky ab DX02 along with these pics to prove it makes the figure more accurate :lecture

no need for an updated (2.0) version now

But it would only be accurate for the batman stunt double, and not Christian bale as batman :dunno:lol

Wow. Not even going to lie, I almost flipped ____ for a minute there seeing this at the top of the board. I didn't read carefully enough and thought they were releasing a new version of this figure in 1st Qtr. 2011. Must be all this talk of Joker 2.0 that's got my wallet panicking and me excited for new figures. I was pissed because I couldn't see the difference between this figure and the one they released in 2010. I need to switch to decaf or something.

And :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl at the Stunt Double, now with Abs that really Leak!

Hi,

i've just received my DX02 and im not sure about if he leaks. So i've uploaded some pictures of the abs.
Hes got the soft abs so i think its one of the first revisions.

With other lightning

Greetings

Frickel

Ok, now im know...

I've "only" paid 430 $ so its ok. And its not as bad as i thought.

Is there something that i can do against the leaking? And what can happen in the worst case to the figure?

This might sound stupid but I just picked this guy up and can't figure out how to change neck piece and head, I can't get it off and i do not want to break it!

Hi,

i've just received my DX02 and im not sure about if he leaks. So i've uploaded some pictures of the abs.
Hes got the soft abs so i think its one of the first revisions.

With other lightning

Greetings

Frickel

a good way to tell is if you wipe the abs, do they appear "dryer" than before. like more of a matte finish once you wipe then it goes back to a "shinny" look?

He leaks. Sorry.

idk. Looking at the pics up close, if it is leaking, it doesn't look to be bad. I honestly don't think it's leaking though. my DX looks shinny all over in certain pics b/c of the lighting and I think that may be what's going on here.

^^^ Looks too shinny to just be a rub though. :(

This might sound stupid but I just picked this guy up and can't figure out how to change neck piece and head, I can't get it off and i do not want to break it!

Like NAM said, the PERS head is just magnetized. Now the neck on the other hand requires some serious pulling. I heat mine up with a hair dryer and pull on it as straight as possible until it pops off. The same would go for the neck that goes with the sonar head.

Hope that helps.

a good way to tell is if you wipe the abs, do they appear "dryer" than before. like more of a matte finish once you wipe then it goes back to a "shinny" look?

Let me say this. Based on those pics, and the dozens upon dozens we've seen in this forum, if his DX02 didn't leak, it would miraculously be THE anomaly. It's a leaker.

^^^ Looks too shinny to just be a rub though. :(

Like NAM said, the PERS head is just magnetized. Now the neck on the other hand requires some serious pulling. I heat mine up with a hair dryer and pull on it as straight as possible until it pops off. The same would go for the neck that goes with the sonar head.

Hope that helps.

Hmm. Mine doesn't require that much work. Just a bit of pressure and it pops out. I'd be hesitant to heat up the rubber, honestly.

I love the magnetic head, by the way. Great, great idea.

Back