1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Slap "Rises" on there and you could fool some people...great work (as always).

:wave TDKR Teaser Poster
TDKR-Teaser-Poster_ByAGEN.jpg

WIP

hottoysdx02batmanwip.jpg

Hey guys the replacement hard abs body came from my seller today, but he has removed the gauntlets and the boots, any idea how to take them off from the figure and put them back. I kinda pulled a little with the gauntlets but they seem fixed on the body... any help? :)

Hey guys the replacement hard abs body came from my seller today, but he has removed the gauntlets and the boots, any idea how to take them off from the figure and put them back. I kinda pulled a little with the gauntlets but they seem fixed on the body... any help? :)

the boots and gauntlets are loose parts, so don't fear you can destroy something. just pull them from the body and that's it.

the boots and gauntlets are loose parts, so don't fear you can destroy something. just pull them from the body and that's it.

Done! :) Thanks guys! also when I pulled off the boots and gauntlets of the leaky body I saw that the oil had seeped into the main plastuc truue type? body underneath it was all shiny and oily...

Done! :) Thanks guys! also when I pulled off the boots and gauntlets of the leaky body I saw that the oil had seeped into the main plastuc truue type? body underneath it was all shiny and oily...

Different oil used to slip the rubber suit over the TrueType.

Mine IS the same. Didnt check him for a while. As long as the body under the suit is oily I really dont care. This has been a little over exagurated in my eyes.

Good for you. I'll be sure to :lol at your future crybaby post when your body starts looking like the pic Kara posted above. :monkey1

Mine IS the same. Didnt check him for a while. As long as the body under the suit is oily I really dont care. This has been a little over exagurated in my eyes.

If I show you some pics of WHAT is happening/has happened underneath my faulty suit... the word 'exagurated' will start to mean something to you, specially if you check yours and its deja vu...

It's kind of funny, the amount of times I've read that.

Funnier how many times it's come true. :lol

If I show you some pics of WHAT is happening/has happened underneath my faulty suit... the word 'exagurated' will start to mean something to you, specially if you check yours and its deja vu...

Same thing I said in the Bruce Lee DX thread applies here too. :wink1:

Good for you. I'll be sure to :lol at your future crybaby post when your body starts looking like the pic Kara posted above. :monkey1

It's kind of funny, the amount of times I've read that.

"Countless" doesn't even come close.

"Broken record" approaches it, but still not quite strong enough.

Maglor and Nam, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

Back