1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Im so glad I CHECKED today I cant wait to get this. They also have bd ironman mark 3

Damn! I missed this, would have made me so happy, trying to hunt these two down is impossible.:gah:

Regardless, thanks for the heads up :D

Damn! I missed this, would have made me so happy, trying to hunt these two down is impossible.:gah:

Regardless, thanks for the heads up :D

what do you mean you missed them? you can get him now from gohastings! hurry do it now!

well unless you're not in the states then well I guess you did miss them unfortunately :(

Even though it said in stock it wouldn't allow you to place an order. It did the same thing yesterday.

MeDix eh?...So you like MeDix? or you just like Dix?

been looking at your comments to me lately.

Just shows what kind of person you are and your level of maturity.

Not a good way to get people's respect.

I don't even know you, so I'm not sure why you're being a troll.

Well, good news and bad news for me...
The good news are that I received Bats today, the bad news is that the right foot is broken. :slap
I mean, not the peg, the structure inside the right boot is broken in pieces.
I was not able to disarm him, and honestly I don't like the idea to do that.
So, I need your help and expert hands here.
Did anyone of you take off the boots or the trousers figure's to see how's the foot inside the suit?
Any suggestion? :monkey2

The good news are that I received Bats today, the bad news is that the right foot is broken. :slap
Did anyone of you take off the boots or the trousers figure's to see how's the foot inside the suit?

Demand your money back from the seller or a new figure.

When I got my DX Batman, he had a wobbly ankle, but it was because the ankle peg was defective. I pulled the boot off, and swapped the ankle peg with a spare, and no more wobbly ankle.

I don't know how to fix a broken foot, but if it's just the boot, I see the boots for sale on ebay occasionally. Sucks to have to go that route, but if you can't get a replacement figure it may be worthwhile.

Are the boots glued to the trousers or just pulling the boot it will came off?

it looks as though i will only be getting the body and accessories for this figure (not including the capes and stand)

My dad said it was ridiculous to pay over $200 for something like this, and for me to "keep dreaming". I don't think he would get even if I payed him the money like I usually do.

I guess I will have to pick up the heads, hands, box, and stand over time.........sigh.

it looks as though i will only be getting the body and accessories for this figure (not including the capes and stand)

My dad said it was ridiculous to pay over $200 for something like this, and for me to "keep dreaming". I don't think he would get even if I payed him the money like I usually do.

I guess I will have to pick up the heads, hands, box, and stand over time.........sigh.

Hey Ed, question here: Being the young dude that you are, wouldn't it be a good idea to get like a part time job to get some extra cash for your figures? Or even just a weekend job? I mean, you don't have to pay rent or clothes or food right now, so all the $$ would go to your figures and you wouldn't have to be asking your parents. I bet you could make enough money for at least one figure a week. ;)

Uruguay right?

"Que hace, boludo?"

:D
Sorry, no pude resistir!:monkey3

Hey Ed, question here: Being the young dude that you are, wouldn't it be a good idea to get like a part time job to get some extra cash for your figures? Or even just a weekend job? I mean, you don't have to pay rent or clothes or food right now, so all the $$ would go to your figures and you wouldn't have to be asking your parents. I bet you could make enough money for at least one figure a week. ;)

Yeah, but I'm only 15, and I don't have my driver's license yet. Most places around here don't hire 15 year olds. I'm turning 16 on October 18th, but I always have a lot of homework, and I have a terrible disease known as Procrastination.

You're new to this specific thread right? Otherwise you wouldn't be writing that nonsense. :cuckoo:

Well, unless that person wants to make a MeDiX of course, or just swap heads.

Back