1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I got shafted by the Forbidden Planet understock too. Gutted! Anyone know where I can pick up a reasonably priced DX02 in the UK?

What gets me is they still have the v1 Joker to buy and they can't get anymore than 10 DX02's...

asked why mine hasnt been sent by FP yet and they said the dispatch department has been snowed under!! WTF! i paid tuesday morn and was told it'd be sent by wednesday! grrrrr!! still no email/tracking info! so if its sent out 2moz -then saturday for me (im sure parcelforce deliver saturdays!?) wait is killing me-will be pished if i have to wait til next week!!

Got mine in today from Q, and he's still friggin' awesome. Both Q and the figure, of course. Such a relief to have a problem-free figure after all the crap I went through with my first release one.

Some pics of the Dark Knight. First let me ask...any tips on getting the cape pushed all the way into the slots? I'm trying not to force anything of course. Thanks in advance.

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

Yeah Maglor's cape futzing looks great, hope I can get mine like that.

I agree, great pics Maglor.

Cape,pose and lighting look good.

Nice job Maglor!!
so you managed to get the clips to go in flush or you removed it?

hi guys your bats look great, my bat has non of the other problems but just a little oil on just the abs, has any one tried absorbing the oil with something, like cutting a piece of a pad one of those small flat ones they keep in their purses, you have all seen them.

Nice job Maglor!!
so you managed to get the clips to go in flush or you removed it?

I used the clips. You just gotta push... HARD! :panic:

I always worry about forcing stuff at first (like cop jokers hat) but once I decide that something was designed to fit, I work up the nerve to giv'er!

hi guys your bats look great, my bat has non of the other problems but just a little oil on just the abs, has any one tried absorbing the oil with something, like cutting a piece of a pad one of those small flat ones they keep in their purses, you have all seen them.

Oil problem? What oil problem are you talking about? No one has had this kind of problem. There's only a huge thread on it:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71433

Nice display, Marker, the poses look terrific. I think I'll just heat up the clips with a blowdryer and slide them in.

Absolutely stunning detail!

I got shafted by the Forbidden Planet understock too. Gutted! Anyone know where I can pick up a reasonably priced DX02 in the UK?

me two :/ Trying to source one from Europe but having no joy but Emailed two dealers from china and 1 said he got the perfect batch

First let me ask...any tips on getting the cape pushed all the way into the slots? I'm trying not to force anything of course. Thanks in advance.

FORCE IT!!! :lecture

(I hereby omit myself from any responsibility with regard to damage done to the property of Chigger58.)
:monkey3

FORCE IT!!! :lecture

(I hereby omit myself from any responsibility with regard to damage done to the property of Chigger58.)
:monkey3

What he said. It's the only way to do it if you want to leave the cape intact. I find that the cape looks fine once you get the clips in right and flush on the fig. It should get easier as you remove and replace the cape or backpack.

Back