1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

You right. Could be the reason for that. Anyway, its an amazing figure. Hope I get my mine at the end of this week!

This is one of those figs that really impresses in 2 have it in person rather then just seeing the pics,with other figs the pics give u a good idea of what it will be like 2 have ..but this piece still blew me away even after the crazy amount of pics ive seen of him.

Damn!! Outdoor shots really make this look real!!

For those with the dcd shipment, does the color of the abs look a shade too light? To me, in the pictures at least, it seems like it should be slightly darker. I'm not sure if I'm just hyper-focused on that area but it seems to stand out.
Does anyone else get that impression or is it just me?

For those with the dcd shipment, does the color of the abs look a shade too light? To me, in the pictures at least, it seems like it should be slightly darker. I'm not sure if I'm just hyper-focused on that area but it seems to stand out.

Seems fine to me ..as dark as the rest of the suit really,id say its just the camera flash thats giving you that impression.

You're not the only one - I think HT have taken the safe route and used a material they can trust following the leaking ab fiasco from the earlier batches - but they appear to have compromised slightly on the colour!:gah:

I don't recall the color to be "off" compared to the rest of the suit and even compared to the previous attempt. But then I have not had a clean abs V1 since forever so I guess any abs that do not look dark or glossy due to the residue was a win for me

You're not the only one - I think HT have taken the safe route and used a material they can trust following the leaking ab fiasco from the earlier batches - but they appear to have compromised slightly on the colour!:gah:

Nah, I don't think so, Bro. Maulfan said it looks identical to the V1 DX02 and he had to tap the ab plate to tell the difference in materials.

Does anyone else think the belly sticks out more on the DCD batch?

Not like a potbelly, but the abs (above the belt) don't match/meet the groin (below the belt).

To see what I was talking about, compare the second picture of the DCD batch DX02 in this post:
Here is a couple of pics, I dig the light up features.

...to these pics:
Falling Cards Poster
fallingcardsposter.jpg

Falling Cards Full size
fallingcardsfullsize.jpg

Dark Knight Requiem HD Wallpaper Size
darkknightwallpapersize.jpg

Look how slim the belly looks in these pics of the second batch figure (the abs actually being closer to the body than the groin area), whereas the pic from the first quote look like the abs are sticking way out.

[P.S. The last picture above is my new wallpaper and it looks kickass!!!]:rock]

Last edited:

BBTS changed my status to SHIPPED, tracking # coming later soon I'm sure.

EXCITE.

Look who turned up this morning!:) (DCD Batch)

100_1031.jpg

100_1033.jpg

100_1032.jpg

Limit: Batman you look stunning!,who are you wearing?
Batman:Iforigno

WOW... i see you got them back in 1/1/2007

Very Nice!! Congrads on finally receiving the DX Batman :clap

Look who turned up this morning!:) (DCD Batch)

100_1031.jpg

100_1033.jpg

100_1032.jpg

Limit: Batman you look stunning!,who are you wearing?
Batman:Iforigno

Holy time travel Batman!! How on earth did you get a DX Batman all the way back in 2007? Were you the one who originally came up with the idea? Then Hot Toys took the idea and made it into the biggest fail today? Nice figure man. :hi5:

Holy time travel Batman!! How on earth did you get a DX Batman all the way back in 2007? Were you the one who originally came up with the idea? Then Hot Toys took the idea and made it into the biggest fail today? Nice figure man. :hi5:

Being the date is 01/01/ I'd say he didn't set the correct date on the camera.

Back