1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Somewhat going on a tangent guys...quick question. when exactly is this new batch of batman dx's coming out? Q2 2010 should be just about now right?

Hi guys,
I'm new to 1/6 figure collecting.
I caved in & bought the DX02 last night. There was a spot of oil on the abs but it's not bad. Will monitor it.
I have some stains on the shoulder pads, something like dried water stain. How do I remove it? Thanks.

Just found out that it's dried oil stain. What can we use to wipe it?
Another thing I notice is that the suit is not straight, not aligned to the chest plate. Can we adjust it? Since it's my first Hot Toys figure, need to ask first, afraid to spoil it.

My HT Joker is getting awfully lonely - this figure needs to ship soon!

Hi guys,
I'm new to 1/6 figure collecting.
I caved in & bought the DX02 last night. There was a spot of oil on the abs but it's not bad. Will monitor it.
I have some stains on the shoulder pads, something like dried water stain. How do I remove it? Thanks.

I honestly would leave it and monitor the residue on the abs and if it does get worse, take a picture and request a replacement from HT. As for the alignment I think most of us have it, it's minor compared to the residue issue and we choose to accept it. You can adjust it a little as the upper and midsection can be twisted. If you are by any chance getting DX01 (and you really should) get an extra TT nude body from HT and play with that to get a better understanding of how it works. There are also pictures of the articulation of the figures on Shaun's blog but I paste it here again when I find it and nobody has provided it by then

I honestly would leave it and monitor the residue on the abs and if it does get worse, take a picture and request a replacement from HT. As for the alignment I think most of us have it, it's minor compared to the residue issue and we choose to accept it. You can adjust it a little as the upper and midsection can be twisted. If you are by any chance getting DX01 (and you really should) get an extra TT nude body from HT and play with that to get a better understanding of how it works. There are also pictures of the articulation of the figures on Shaun's blog but I paste it here again when I find it and nobody has provided it by then

Thanks Geil. How about the dried up oil stain? ANy way to wipe it off? Heard that water will damage the rubber.

My HT Joker is getting awfully lonely - this figure needs to ship soon!

Exactly...I will hopefully receive Joker DX on Saturday when I return home...and he will be lonely indeed if the release date is end of May or later.

Thanks Geil. How about the dried up oil stain? ANy way to wipe it off? Heard that water will damage the rubber.

I have not attempted to clean mine with anything but compressed air but I would think you can use water but don;t rub too hard as the graphite pattern is likely one of those water stickies (I can't remember the term for it :p but typically used for model kits)
But make sure to take some pictures of it first! You need evidence, good evidence to make your case with HT. I personally would leave even the stain on and bare with it for at least a little while longer

It seems like I have been waiting for this forever. No complaints though since it seems that a lot of the issues have been worked out. I have had my DX Joker for a while and bats needs to get here. I can't believe I have bought 3 Joker figures from TDK and 3 batman figures. I guess this is enough for awhile.

It seems like I have been waiting for this forever. No complaints though since it seems that a lot of the issues have been worked out. I have had my DX Joker for a while and bats needs to get here. I can't believe I have bought 3 Joker figures from TDK and 3 batman figures. I guess this is enough for awhile.

I feel the same way! I am waiting for this figure sense the original release date. I can't belive I waited almost a year to get this. I can't wait for the arrive.

I haven't been to this thread in a long while but just for an update, did they ever fix the oily abs?

I just checked mine today and after about 3 weeks to a month of being left alone I noticed some oil on my Batman's abs after I thought it was gone for good. Just on the bottom two and not loads but just a layer enough to make it look shiny in the right light. Also, I notice that the abs which had the oil on it is a flat matt colour where the top two (never has leaked oil) have a weird speckle effect to them. Not a major thing but I thought I was clear of oily abs. :monkey2

I haven't been to this thread in a long while but just for an update, did they ever fix the oily abs?

I just checked mine today and after about 3 weeks to a month of being left alone I noticed some oil on my Batman's abs after I thought it was gone for good. Just on the bottom two and not loads but just a layer enough to make it look shiny in the right light. Also, I notice that the abs which had the oil on it is a flat matt colour where the top two (never has leaked oil) have a weird speckle effect to them. Not a major thing but I thought I was clear of oily abs. :monkey2

I hear that DC Direct shippment has no oil leaks because they made the ab plates plastic now..

Just what I heard though...:dunno

Last edited:

I'm hoping that when you said "now" you meant "no"? :D

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. I hope so. Could you guys imagine more issues happening with the DCD Batman!?! I'm still eager to see what this new body looks and feels like in person. I can't wait for the end of this month.

Back