1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Plus one can't say it's fixed. People have had their figures for weeks up to a month to 2 month then it started leaking. So 1 - 4 - 7 days isn't a sign of it being fixed.

Nope, like I said before, trying to say "hey I got an oil free one" or "problem fixed" is pointless at this stage, there's no time frame that can pass where someone can safely say their figure is unaffected and trouble free. At this point, all you can really do is deal with it if your figure is affected, and if it's not enjoy it for all you can because it could someday be affected, and if for some people a year from now, 2 years, it's still in fine condition, great, rock on.

Nope, like I said before, trying to say "hey I got an oil free one" or "problem fixed" is pointless at this stage, there's no time frame that can pass where someone can safely say their figure is unaffected and trouble free. At this point, all you can really do is deal with it if your figure is affected, and if it's not enjoy it for all you can because it could someday be affected, and if for some people a year from now, 2 years, it's still in fine condition, great, rock on.

i agree with maul here... if 2 years and theres still no oil, then you got yourself an oil free bats!

Ouch.

25837_1413236207947_1143807072_1245293_1585227_n.jpg

In Toys2 setup a spotlight is right on the DX02 and according to Eric when he comes in to work the abs are oilfree but ones he turns on the spotlights (gets pretty warm as it is merely 2-3ft away from the Batbuy and it already caused his Tumbler front wheel to crack) by the time I go visit him the abs are all covered with oil. Mind you he never takes the figure out of the display to clean.
I am not saying you should heat up your batboy to test it but as many have found out elevated temperatures will exhibit this problem faster

Last edited:

My problems came at about 70 degree F conditions so extra heat wasn't a factor, it was even worse that one time I had him closer to my overheated monitor, but room temp was enough to make it happen.

Interesting, if it's stolen, be funy if it was a wapred head, flaking paint, oil soaked one riddled with every problem this figure has :lol, that'd teach them.

I'd imagine the gauntlet blades would be snapped off if thats how the box ended up in that condition.

I hope Batman put up a fight and slashed his dirty little fingers :rotfl But in the end the villain won in this case :(

my batman DX MY BATMAN DX!!!!!!!!!!

just shows what people would do for hot toys - they got screwed if they choose ths problemful figure---dumba$$:duh:duh:duh

The loser who stole that figure..... I hope they flipping fall in a sewer and then get chased my alligators....

The bastard stole someone's hard earned money through taking that figure!

Also either they know what it is, and thats why they stole it (but for me, without the box I wouldnt be interested in the slightest).

Or they dont know its a high end collectible and will probably give it to some 5 year old kid with a snotty nose at home :lol

Which the kid would probably end up injuring themselves on either the gauntlets, cowl or swallow something

Something is very odd to me about that picture. People get robbed all the time obviously, it sucks, but to steal a £150/$200 figure is just odd. I think you have to be into the hobby just a little to understand the worth of these thing. You'd think they'd try and steal watches or MP3 players. Something they know the can flog straight away not destroy the package and swipe the figure hoping it will be worth a lot of money. Seems like something someone would do just to be an ass but...:confused:

Those customs need to get their act together.

Back