1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

What about the fat stubby legs?
what about dx's girrafe neck?

Wow the medi looks wonderful there, particularly the head and the roundness of it. If only there was a way to put the DX chest piece onto the medi...lol

you don't know how often i played with the idea to change those chest pieces with my v1 :D if i would have the dx chest pieces, i think i would risk cutting the chest from the medi and just glue the dx one on him. :horror

what i love more on the dx from the pics to the medi is his stomach area and the chest piece. it's just more detailed there and a better quality, but for the headsculpt, i don't know, i still prefer my rismo-medi-head :D

true..that was one of my main reason i decided to keep my medi instead of the dx.theres aobviously a 'head' in the medi HS,as for the DX i think they used bale from The Machinist as a reference.
its just not working for me.and i dont think that modding the head would be easy given that it has removable mouth plates,pers n all.

hmm good idea ThrustM,void!..maybe i shud just cut open this guy instead of selling him off.

I think that shot of Medi Bats and DX Bats is quite interesting, the Medi Bats looks the best it has and the DX doesn't look as good as it can, and in shots of the DX looking it's best next to Medi, the Medi's looked bad. Weird how conditions that are poor for one are favorable for the other.

thats actually true as well, i've been taking photos of these guys and its quite hard to get them to look nice together.

I got mine last Monday. Upon opening all was fine. Placed figure on shelf using the belt he came wearing. On Tuesday morning it had oily abs. I took belt off and have been dabbing abs every night when I get home from work as it is really glossy. I'm hoping that it will eventually stop so I can place belt back on.

keep on dabbing bro.

did a quick photoshop if anybodys interested with the idea.

again..im not suggesting that the dx is a bad figure..i just dont think that it shud be given a dx title.shud've been 'DK ver 2+goodies.'
and to support that,heres another pic of the dx's goodness with the minipod

Woke up this morning to find my abs pretty greasey and the belt was greasy also! I am getting really pi**ed off with this figure now, i am constantly dabbing it and i have lost all enjoyment from this figure! HT you have dropped the ball on this one big time!!! I just hope you can do something for us very disappointed fans :mad:

Woke up this morning to find my abs pretty greasey and the belt was greasy also! I am getting really pi**ed off with this figure now, i am constantly dabbing it and i have lost all enjoyment from this figure! HT you have dropped the ball on this one big time!!! I just hope you can do something for us very disappointed fans :mad:

i feel u.given the amount of money that we paid for this 'premium' figure, i felt cheated.

ps- if u really feel like to keep the dx, i suggest that u keep dabbing it. i stopped dabbing when i got frustrated,then it starts to bubble.
when the bubbling stops thats when the cracking will start.

Last edited:

i feel u.given the amount of money that we paid for this 'premium' figure, i felt cheated.

Dont get me wrong i am still blown away by this fig i just love it its just a perfect representation of TDK Batman but this oily issue is driving me mad :(

Here are a few pics of my DX02.

dxbats003.jpg

DXbats001.jpg

DXbats002.jpg

looks amazing mate, your abs looked well dabbed :lol

Dont get me wrong i am still blown away by this fig i just love it its just a perfect representation of TDK Batman but this oily issue is driving me mad :(

understood.sorry to hear that bro.
its like paying income tax while trying to have an orgasm. :p

looks amazing mate, your abs looked well dabbed :lol

Yep. Gave them a clean just before taking those photo's. That was about an hour ago. They are already turning from matt to satin. By the time I go to bed they will be gloss.:lol

Just hope it fixes itself over time.

Absolutely stunning pictures Tyler!

Thanks for the comments on my pics guy's.

How you managed that mate?

I left it alone, standing up with the belt off.
I took it off the stand today and breathed some hot air onto it and the shininess goes for awhile.
It's still got some oil in it, as it gets shiny again but not oily, so I'm going to leave it for a while longer

I left it alone, standing up with the belt off.
I took it off the stand today and breathed some hot air onto it and the shininess goes for awhile.
It's still got some oil in it, as it gets shiny again but not oily, so I'm going to leave it for awhile longer

Yeah i took my belt off today for the first time, noticed quite a bit behind the belt.

I have left mine standing without the belt.

I have dabbed mine with kitchen towl and there was quite a bit on the towel.

Praying this drys up sooner rather than later, cant be an indeffinate amount of oil surely

Thanks mate

Back