1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

i would take it too, but what if you have the oil-problem, how would you tell ht a receipt that you have purchased it? for the moment now, buying from a third person is a bit risky when you're in the position for replacing it

Well day 2 of having the kitchen roll behind the belt and no oil. I'm gonna keep this up for a week or so, I'm hoping that the paper is absorbing whatever is being secreted. But it might just be the fact that the belt and abbs aren't in contact, so no oil?

Well day 2 of having the kitchen roll behind the belt and no oil. I'm gonna keep this up for a week or so, I'm hoping that the paper is absorbing whatever is being secreted. But it might just be the fact that the belt and abbs aren't in contact, so no oil?

So how is the paint holding up on yours? And are hot toys hoping to rectify the oil issue before the dc direct batch is released? Just want clarification..

It will probably be fine in a few weeks.

I've had mine for almost 2 months now (I got it mid December) & the oil shows no signs of drying up on its own. At times I'll think it has stopped or slowed down, then after a few days I'll inspect it & it has come back.

haha guys i totally understands how u feel..
but i think the oil just wont go away.
i have been wipping and dabbing it more than an a$$ shud've been and it keeps coming backk!

the paint are still intact on mine but has shown some bubbling.
i will post some other photos of what is wrong with mine. hopefully its just mine and doesnt happen to others.

in the mean time pls enjoy this pic of them bats fighting over who gets to ride the mini-pod :p

cheers!

So how is the paint holding up on yours? And are hot toys hoping to rectify the oil issue before the dc direct batch is released? Just want clarification..

Paints fine so far, and we won't know anything about the solution till well after CNY break.

haha guys i totally understands how u feel..
but i think the oil just wont go away.
i have been wipping and dabbing it more than an a$$ shud've been and it keeps coming backk!

the paint are still intact on mine but has shown some bubbling.
i will post some other photos of what is wrong with mine. hopefully its just mine and doesnt happen to others.

in the mean time pls enjoy this pic of them bats fighting over who gets to ride the mini-pod :p

cheers!

Wow the medi looks wonderful there, particularly the head and the roundness of it. If only there was a way to put the DX chest piece onto the medi...lol

Part of me hopes to have to destroy this one for replacement, I'm curious to see what the base body they used to slim him down is like, if it's just the slim TT or some unique body designed for this.

Slim TT with extended legs... photo 19 Dec 2009 posted in one of the forums.. cannot recall but saved the photo...

Last edited:

Paints fine so far, and we won't know anything about the solution till well after CNY break.

Thanks Wookster. Please keep us posted. Hope they find a solution before they start making the dc direct batch.

Wow the medi looks wonderful there, particularly the head and the roundness of it. If only there was a way to put the DX chest piece onto the medi...lol

you don't know how often i played with the idea to change those chest pieces with my v1 :D if i would have the dx chest pieces, i think i would risk cutting the chest from the medi and just glue the dx one on him. :horror

what i love more on the dx from the pics to the medi is his stomach area and the chest piece. it's just more detailed there and a better quality, but for the headsculpt, i don't know, i still prefer my rismo-medi-head :D

I think that shot of Medi Bats and DX Bats is quite interesting, the Medi Bats looks the best it has and the DX doesn't look as good as it can, and in shots of the DX looking it's best next to Medi, the Medi's looked bad. Weird how conditions that are poor for one are favorable for the other.

I got mine last Monday. Upon opening all was fine. Placed figure on shelf using the belt he came wearing. On Tuesday morning it had oily abs. I took belt off and have been dabbing abs every night when I get home from work as it is really glossy. I'm hoping that it will eventually stop so I can place belt back on.

Thrust your a lucky ____, rismo stopped replying to my emails.......I was so bummed.

So I should try and cancel my LCS order? I am getting mine through DC Direct, which is July of 2010. So, do you think the problem will be fixed by then?

So I should try and cancel my LCS order? I am getting mine through DC Direct, which is July of 2010. So, do you think the problem will be fixed by then?

It should be fixed by then, if it gets fixed, definitely wait to see what happens, lots of time between now and DC release.

Back