1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That's what exactly what I had in my TDK dark knight. OMG... I pre-ordered my dx dark knight and I hope mine is not like that. You should exchange it.

barely a week after release and DX batman has peeled... It's never good to paint silicone... they had the trouble since Deunan/Alien 2 years ago...
Watchout wolverine owners... your hairy wolverine may have hairless chest ...
waihocomics' of toyworld pics...
source:https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21337&extra=page%3D1&page=9
l10303946180896.jpg
l10303986171218.jpg

l10303956188723.jpg
l10303966197188.jpg

I got my TDK Dark knight at toys 2. When I took it out the rubber was already damaged. So this time, I pre-oredered dx dark knight on ebay straight from HOng Kong. The toys2 seller won't let you exchange or returen it. I kept mine because I loved Bruce Wayne head. I'm telling you toys2 is not that good. Ther seller is a real jurk!

It's sucky, but I'm always cautious about getting caught up in these reports. I remember people pushing the panic button over the v1 having some of the paint rub off the rubber suit, my v1 is still in the condition it was in from day one, and I held it for all sorts of posing for photographs and nothing ever removed it. I also can't help thinking with this, could it be this first HK batch might be a tad rushed to try and have it into Toy Hunters before Christmas. Sometimes, it's not favorable to get something right away, especially where HT seems to be pushing lately to get some things out by certain dates that may or may not require speeding things up. That Batman, I don't know where it came from, but it could have been painted hastily and boxed up before it should have been to ship it out on time. Another reason I wait for Toys2 or Sideshow shipments, they sometimes go out a little later and I feel better about product quality there because those places aren't pushing any rush, when HT ships it ships.

I order everything from toys2 and everytime I have had a problem Eric has taken care of me. I just had to send him a picture of the item and he sent me out another. In one instance he actually let me keep the damage item and I parted it out while I waited for the new one to come in.

HOw long have you buy from him? He is the only available local seller with a lot of selection. When I told him about the issue I had on TDK dark knight he just laughed. He didn't say anything like that to me.

HOw long have you buy from him? He is the only available local seller with a lot of selection. When I told him about the issue I had on TDK dark knight he just laughed. He didn't say anything like that to me.

are you sure you are talking about toys2.net

Welcome to the boards, heewonie.

Some people have mentioned about stores inspecting the DXs before selling them. I'm not familiar with the box, is it possible to detect flaws by viewing thru the window only (if any) without taking the figure out or touching it? Or when they say they inspected it, that means they actually took it out of the box for closer scrutiny?

Last edited:

When you say 'HK representative' what do you mean? Representing who? I only ask because someone called Terence posted a 2010 rumor list on FB and I'd like to know if he's someone who might actually know something. Thanks.

Yes, he is the one. But his information is mostly from the toysdaily...

In order to prevent HT FB from flooding with complaints and creating chaos, i suggest Terence centralize all photo, complaints and post them on FB on behalf of HK fans so that everything is in order and under control. We don't want people get annoyed by us.

I'd really like to see in hand pics of Bats with the neutral mouth.

Thank you 70thSith. I like this website more than one sixth warriors.

To be honest, it is hard to tell when you take a closer look on the box and trying to figue out if the figure is fine or not because when I was about to buy TDK dark knight I did take a close look, but couldn't find anything since it is seald. But, new DX dark knight packaging is different. Most sellers on ebay actually opens the package in order to prove there is nothing wrong with the figure. I'm sure sellers in Hong Kong will do that because return policy is only 7 days and there is not enough time that item will reach back to Hong Kong in 7 days.

I'm trying to post some pictures of packaging and box, but due to long wait it seems I can't. I will post it when it works!

Welcome to the boards, heewonie.

Some people have mentioned about stores inspecting the DXs before selling them. I'm not familiar with the box, is it possible to detect flaws by viewing thru the window only (if any) without taking the figure out or touching it? Or when they say they inspected it, that means they actually took it out of the box for closer scrutiny?

are you sure you are talking about toys2.net

Yes. toy2 is located in Canada. I live in Canada and he is the only local seller who provides lots of selection.

I'm with lforigno, it's a little surprising, I too have had nothing but wonderful experiences dealing with Toys2, had 2 replacement parts dealt with through them, multiple order changes taken care of, other than their high shipping to the U.S. I have nothing but great things to say about them and the shipping thing really isn't in their control.

Thank you 70thSith. I like this website more than one sixth warriors.

To be honest, it is hard to tell when you take a closer look on the box and trying to figue out if the figure is fine or not because when I was about to buy TDK dark knight I did take a close look, but couldn't find anything since it is seald. But, new DX dark knight packaging is different. Most sellers on ebay actually opens the package in order to prove there is nothing wrong with the figure. I'm sure sellers in Hong Kong will do that because return policy is only 7 days and there is not enough time that item will reach back to Hong Kong in 7 days.

I'm trying to post some pictures of packaging and box, but due to long wait it seems I can't. I will post it when it works!

I guess it's a necessary evil that we'll get our DXs not in "mint-in-sealed-box" condition. :sick

Unless you get it from a retailer!

My DX Joker was from Ebay though and it was still MIB. It came in the Hot Toys shipping box. With the scare over defective models I think people are asking them to open them up to check or sellers are scared they are selling defective models unknowingly and getting negative feedback.

I order everything from toys2 and everytime I have had a problem Eric has taken care of me. I just had to send him a picture of the item and he sent me out another. In one instance he actually let me keep the damage item and I parted it out while I waited for the new one to come in.

I guess this has changed things then. Maybe in the past these problems were fixable. Who knows what crazy fun things this DX figure has created now with etailers and their policies. I guess so many are fearing having a load of duffers.

I can't see how Eric would treat anyone with that much disrespect laughing at you unless you may have done something to trigger it or maybe simply misinterpreted him? I just started with this hobby and my first figure was TDK Batman and then the Tumbler and I had issues with both. Broken wrist peg for the first and scratches and residue on the latter and in both cases he took care of me. He wasn't happy about the peg breaking as he mentioned that one has to very careful about it but he took care of me nonetheless and I was certainly a noob and a one/first-timer at the time.

I preordered from toys2 . Does anyone know when there getting there first batch of dx batmans ?

I preordered from toys2 . Does anyone know when there getting there first batch of dx batmans ?

Unknown, could be a few weeks, could be delayed a month or two, unknown until HT straightens things out.

Back