1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I don't get 99.9% of the things you say either.

What makes you think I care? :rolleyes:

And you villainsfan. Have you ever got anything useful to say? All you do is come out of your hole in the ground to quote my posts with laughing smileys and agree with whatever stupid thing Voorhees just said.

Get a life, "buddy"

I'm just not feeling this one atm. When those first shots of the Joker started showing up I was ecstatic.

I see a lot of "in fighting" going on and I can't help but assume that some of it has to do over the DX's defects that are currently a problem for so many owners - look, communication doesn't need to breakdown into name-calling and insults. I think what is best is for everyone to understand that people are entitled to their own opinions and that there is no need to resort to such levels of anger. I personally think people will like Version 1 as of now being that there are so many flaws with the DX; however, I think that this is a perfect opportunity for HT to improve the DX and perhaps we all will benefit from this mistake and a better figure will be delivered to all of us. Seriously, let's just comment on the flaws and the benefits and any news on Hot Toys making improvements and their communications as they attempt to remedy these problems in the Batman DX. I know some will say "quit trying to referee the posts" but I do feel that this needed to be said before things get ugly. And yes, I know that the internet cannot be controlled, it just doesn't need to deteriorate here. Let's have some decorum.

What makes you think I care? :rolleyes:

And you villainsfan. Have you ever got anything useful to say? All you do is come out of your hole in the ground to quote my posts with laughing smileys and agree with whatever stupid thing Voorhees just said.

Get a life, "buddy"

you could take our advice, and try to change for the better...:dunno

oh, and for the record, i'm quite contempt with my hole in the ground. it's very nice and comfortable :)

I'm just not feeling this one atm. When those first shots of the Joker started showing up I was ecstatic.

Much different scenario. When Joker came out, the HK market received perfect figures and there was a wide range of photos to scour over and get hyped about, it was pretty much pure celebration. It seems like hardly anyone in HK is satisfied with that they've gotten for QC reasons so we have a small number of photos and much less enthusiasm for this figure to get swept up.

Much different scenario. When Joker came out, the HK market received perfect figures and there was a wide range of photos to scour over and get hyped about, it was pretty much pure celebration. It seems like hardly anyone in HK is satisfied with that they've gotten for QC reasons so we have a small number of photos and much less enthusiasm for this figure to get swept up.

I'm still excited. But then again I don't have a defective model.

I'm sure it's exciting for those who have him and in good shape, but certainly, compared to Joker, for the ones waiting, this isn't a party.

1) Less photos out there to check out.
2) Lots of QC issues being reported.
3) Potential recall and delay.

In terms of getting excited over this release, the plane crashed before it even got off the runway.

I'm excited about the figure, it's definitely going to be great to have, but this whole mess and the possible delays has taken the wind out of my sails, the figure's out but it feels more like still waiting on anything after the initial proto photos. With Joker, every other day was like, damn you for already having yours and ooh, he's looking better and better with each photo, and the enthusiasm just rolled right to the moment I got mine. By the time the Bat situation resolves, it'll feel like, it's about time.

I think it's the FB page that people are getting hung up on.

People telling stories of having to send it back 6 times and how bad the QC is. I've seen a lot of good figures on this forum so all hope isn't lost.

I don't think hope should be lost, between either getting a replacement or just getting a good one from the start, everyone will be fine, it's just the general atmosphere around this release has a rain cloud over it because of problems, the only dissappointments I noticed with Joker were some people that hoped for some tweaks before the final figure that didn't get them, but overall, everyone was like their favorite team won the superbowl or something.

How many times did people tell HT about the colour of The Jokers inner jacket and they still got it wrong.:lol Oh well. It's near perfection in every other way to me.

can some one fill me in about the qc problems? i heard something is wrong with the led eyes and suit.

can some one fill me in about the qc problems? i heard something is wrong with the led eyes and suit.

19737_227523966306_592211306_3601495_1067608_n.jpg

Why mention it when I can show you in pictures that say a thousand words?

Anyways, as you can see, the sonar eyes have cracked lenses, the paint is peeling, and the heads are misshapen. There are also minor issues as to the suit itself: like the bicep armor should be lowered and there is a lack of a line in the crotch padding. Also, some people would like the neck to be shortened a bit. So there you go - there's the run-down. Thanks for asking!

oh wow thats scary stuff... hopefully qc is sustained in the next batch

oh wow thats scary stuff... hopefully qc is sustained in the next batch

I'm sure that HT will fix it but I'm sure that it will take a while. I was expecting to have my Batman DX in-hand by the end of January; however, now I think I will have to wait until February or March. The orders will take a while to fill after they have fixed the problems, I'm sure. Some members have made some observations that may prove to be the accurate reasons for the problems: the heads may have been taken out of the molds too soon and the paint may have not been given enough time to cure before being placed into the packaging. I think these are possible, and hopefully the TRUE reasons of the defects and flaws. I hope so, because if they are, then the problems can be easily fixed and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and have their Batman DXs sooner than expected. If not, then this may be a couple of months of delays.

Goodshipped have a tag on their ebay sale page that he has the second batch in with no problems. I believe him as he's been correct about most everything he said before (revised John Connor head) but with no official word from Hot Toys do you think it's trust worthy?

Hmm I'm thinking about ordering one then...

I also bought one from Goodshipped, from a batch he received 29-30 of Dic I guess that's the second one? Anyways I aksed him to check if everything is ok before sending, so I have his word that my Batman is in perfect condition...

Back