1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Nice pic, but for personal preference I would have crushed the blacks a bit in the processing.

tdk.png

holy crap. neck down it looks 100 percent real, I guess we should never trust what a hot toys CEO ever says again? what you see is what you get my a$$.

I'm hoping about 3 at least so my CC payment will go through :lol

Oh true. I gotto make sure to set aside funds for this and JC FB and possibly IM BD all in Dec/Jan
oh and some more $$ to build a new acrylic shelf for moi

The only thing Toys2 doesn't do that I wish they did is arrival notices like Sideshow, that would be so helpful. I would assume with Christmas and New Years coming, that'll slow things a bit.

I still can't believe that this is most likely the last TDK figure we will be getting.:monkey2

Best HT line thus far in my humble opinion.

I still long for a Gordon.

Now this looks totally realistic!!!
20091220094307902.jpg

Or is it just Bale in a photoshoot???????

Very nice pic and no it's not photoshopped. The big difference with this pic as opposed to all the others we've seen is, it uses the relaxed mouth (something we haven't really seen so far). Everyone has been using either the pissed off mouth or the goofy open mouth.

It doesn't bother but it does baffle a bit. It was right on both the V1 and the first proto of the V2.

What is the mistake? Can someone post some comparison pics (real/V1/DX)?

What are the chances of the magnetic belt being able to fit on the OC Batman?

You can see it here, on the plates right below the belt buckle there's supposed to be a cut line. The V1 has it.

20091219_2e6f0742362fb7c3ad3d6WyLQV4GTrfG.jpg

You can see it here, on the plates right below the belt buckle there's supposed to be a cut line. The V1 has it.

Cool - thanks. Seems a strange thing to miss, but I guess they had to completely resculpt the suit and must have missed that detail. Great looking figure, but I still don't really like the suit design...

What's really weird is that the original prototype clearly had it. (although was totally inferior in most other aspects)

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg

Now this looks totally realistic!!!
20091220094307902.jpg

Or is it just Bale in a photoshoot???????

With this picture, in that angle, and with that mouthpiece, I can finally see some Christian Bale -- and not just a reasonable interpretation of Bales lower face like the others are.

Great pic!

Back