1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

For fun, similar to the Pred comparison I did before there was a full reveal.

TDK-comparison.png

Great work - shows some major upper body improvement, but the legs are the SAME. And so are the forearms, which still bug me immensely. Hoping that's something they'll still change before production...

The legs being the same is perfect. The original figure was way top heavy, the new one is much better proportioned.

The legs being the same is perfect. The original figure was way top heavy, the new one is much better proportioned.

Yeah actually I agree the legs being the same size is good, its just the suit construction in the legs and torso area that I have major issues with. Simply does not look like the film suit with that rubber and without the underlying mesh.

Very slick. But i'll stick with my VI. I like the cowl better.

I think I'm sticking with my V1 too. I think it's a great figure and really no need to get another one.

I think I'm sticking with my V1 too. I think it's a great figure and really no need to get another one.

Same as i just dont like that face at all, but i might try n grab a sticky bomb gun at some point.

Anytime Bale talks he pretty much makes that face.

THIS ECONOMY SUCKS.

I have to agree with that. If you look close to any scene where he's talking you'll notice. Excuse me for my english (I'm spanish)... I can't find the way to explain it, but Bale's mouth has a weird "something" where both lips join that makes him draw a strange "serious smile" even when he's pissed off (does it make any sense?)...

Great work - shows some major upper body improvement, but the legs are the SAME. And so are the forearms, which still bug me immensely. Hoping that's something they'll still change before production...

Is it possible to add the medi and then the real Bale in Batsuit to this comparison? That could be really interesting

I hope the make the face a little more accurate... I dont see Bale in the ungry expression.

Any ways I will buy it :rolleyes:

I have two TDK Batman V1 but I think that I wont sell them. I think one will go with the POD and the other inside the Tumbler :banana

thats the attitude. as the collecting mantra says its always good to know that you have two of those and three of that(1 for play,1 for display and 1 to keep in the box):lol

Why is it that just reading this sentence has also made me contemplate ordering 2?!

because thats the right thing to do.just do it man.jump like most of us did dont worry just be happy life is too short:lol

:lol

Ordered 1. Its almost 200euro for me and I haven't fully thought through what I might need 2 for.

Finally they got smart, and did swappable faces. As soon as i got the TDK batman and found his mouth area was just plugged into the mask i wondered why they couldn't have done that and they finally did.

So many photography options with him, i'll buy him just for that, even with already having the original and the medi. Insanity....

Now if only HT could start doing these from the get go instead of as double dips.

The forearms ar bugging the crap out of me too. The legs could be improved but they dont look too bad in my opinion.

no its a hot toys distributor in canada and the US.... it is toys2.net

It's nice, but not $200 nice. Besides I'm getting tired of paying these $150+ prices on 1/6 figures. Especially when it's another version of the same one they did a year ago with a few updates.

Back