1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Can someone tell me which scene in the movie the smiley/open mouthed expression is supposed to be based on? I don't remember Batman making that expression in the movie. I plan on watching the movie again later tonight. Just got home. I'm beat.

I think it's really odd. The other two are great though.
DX02_TDK_Batman_02.jpg

Ha! I know what you mean! More money gone!

Anytime Bale talks he pretty much makes that face.

THIS ECONOMY SUCKS.

The texture on the cowl is reminding me of the T-700 they released :lol.

Was it really like that in the movie?, i thought it was smooth like the first release, they got the cowl design more accurate this time around though..especially around the eye openings.

The texture on the cowl is reminding me of the T-700 they released :lol.

Was it really like that in the movie?, i thought it was smooth like the first release, they got the cowl design more accurate this time around though..especially around the eye openings.

it's not final, so I doubt it will stay that rough in texture

Im loaded, i'll probably buy 4 or 5 of these to keep and flip later on.:huh

Regardless, I still sold my v1 TDK in anticipation for the DX. Only the best goes into my collection, no time for 2nd place and inferior items.

Exactly. No point. :monkey1

Officially ordered 2 from toys2. One for regular pose and one for the bat pod. Now someone needs to buy medi custom bats on eBay.

Last edited:

i'm a little disappointed by the figure
the cowl looks great but something seems off
great news on the white eyes and angry bat-face
but i kinda was hoping they'd show a new body, it's the same rubber suit
they didn't even bother to paint the knee caps or the side leg armor with the carbon look
and the bicep armor looks odd, though the material it's made of is great
feels like rubber put it's got the carbon fiber paint job, rather than just giving it silver paint that will rub off easily, like the first release

i'm hoping they're just using the old body to show off what they have improved for now
but with the coming months, we'll see better improved shots

i'm a little disappointed by the figure
the cowl looks great but something seems off
great news on the white eyes and angry bat-face
but i kinda was hoping they'd show a new body, it's the same rubber suit
they didn't even bother to paint the knee caps or the side leg armor with the carbon look
and the bicep armor looks odd, though the material it's made of is great
<b>feels like rubber put it's got the carbon fiber paint job, rather than just giving it silver paint that will rub off easily, like the first release

i'm hoping they're just using the old body to show off what they have improved for now
but with the coming months, we'll see better improved shots</b>

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that too, was hoping it'd be easier to keep clean and safe from dust floating around had they made it with a material other than rubber.

I think if anything is wrong it's the way the head rests on the neck. It just seems a little "bobble head" ish. Other than that it's perfect. Oh...and where's our christian bale head?

I am in love with all the headsculpts of this figure, but the body isn't much of a vast improvement to sell my medicom one.. gonna have to do some expensive ass customizing.

Officially ordered 2 from toys2. One for regular pose and one for the bat pod. Now seine needs to buy medi custom bats on eBay.

Ordered 1 from there. Now for the awesome 6 month wait :lol

WOW.......looks pretty bad ass, i guess i will have to make this my first batman figure :monkey3

I really hope they keep the longer cape of the prototype. Like that look a million times better than the shorter action cape :rock

Hahahahaha, after all these years, Kevin Smith is getting back into collecting because of this figure and the new Joker!! HT FTW!!!!

How do Toys2 know that it's $189.99? Is that a fixed price if pre-ordered?

I assume they do the same thing BBTS does they give it a higher price to pre-order then when they know the actual price they will lower it. Stops them from being screwed when they honor a preorder price that is lower than the actual price.

For fun, similar to the Pred comparison I did before there was a full reveal.

TDK-comparison.png

Can someone tell me which scene in the movie the smiley/open mouthed expression is supposed to be based on? I don't remember Batman making that expression in the movie. I plan on watching the movie again later tonight. Just got home. I'm beat.

I think it's really odd. The other two are great though.
DX02_TDK_Batman_02.jpg

Ha! I know what you mean! More money gone!

Multiple times - 'drop the gun', when he's talking to harvey when harvey's on the verge of blowing the psycho goons head off. Basically anytime Bale talks that what he looked like. This expression is my fav actually.

Got me one preordered from BBTS for now, PM'd Joe to see if he will be getting these. I'm still keeping my V1 TDK Batman. I think TDK V1 Bruce HS is better than the TDK OC version. Or should I just keep the Bruce HS and sell the V1 figure?:confused::confused::confused:

Back