1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

dear lord why all these batman figure's especially with the damn white eyes as if the last batman i got wasnt perfect enough they have to add his white eyes omg now its a must buy i think.

Why all this nervousness about selling the previous one? I'm keeping the old one AND getting this new one.

So after going back and seeing the pics again with my comp, I noticed that there's 3 different expression: smirking batman, kiss-me-lips batman and angry batman.

Only one that I like is the angry batman, which is similar to the V1 TDK. Guess they have to retouch the other 2 expression a bit. Looks a bit weird, IMO.

Btw, anyone done the comparison shots of V1 TDK with the DX, and if possible the medi ones as well?

better compare between the two HT's...

tdk-compare.png

it's maybe a LITTLE slimmer, but not THAT much slimmer...

I am actually relatively happy with him. Could do with being a little slimmer, but looks good to me.

Apart from his head and his boobs/ chest plate being ever so slightly smaller his body is no different

Why all this nervousness about selling the previous one? I'm keeping the old one AND getting this new one.

Trend whores and fanboys. What else. I've never seen so much on the one go from the majority so far.

:lecture... I still keeping my v1 its an awesome figure and there is no need for replacement..

Anyway, remember the first TDK Bats... The first official shots showed too big shoulder pads and some parts of the suit looked "under construction" (the legs for example). The final version polished these problems (not talking about batch 1 and 2). For what I've seen by now I would give this figure a 9.3/10, and I'm sure that for the time it comes out it'll be a 9.5 cause some little details we are right now complaining about will be also solved. Call it faith, but for now we can be sure that Hot Toys beholds... or should I say the Big Brother?:lol

Convert it to Bruce Wayne before he jumps off the roof or before he puts the cowl on. It'll look good together. Since v1 looks less buff with no cape and the Wayne head on.

Thats exactly what I did and it looks great imo. I'm not dumping this one anytime soon especially when theres like 7 months still to wait for the DX one.

don't fight it darren....

just....let it happen.

think of it like being in a jail cell with a big bald dude named tank, and he keeps telling you 'you got a purty mouth' every night...

just don't fight it man. it's inevitable.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can't see why most are jumping on the bandwagon on selling v1. According to most it's become a CRAP figure to them now. Which is ironic.

Convert it to Bruce Wayne before he jumps off the roof or before he puts the cowl on. It'll look good together. Since v1 looks less buff with no cape and the Wayne head on.

Yeah good idea. I need to keep mine so as to make use of some of these DX extra bits - I do hope they'll be cross compatible. The DX figure itself will be my standard TDK suit Batman with cape and all - and probably the angry face. I'll stick the backpack on one of my version 1s with the sticky gun and belt. My other version 1 shall be the ''empty suit'' from the bat-basement scenes, albeit with its back facing outwards.

Or perhaps people prefer the look of this and want to raise some cash for it by selling their previous Bats. :rolleyes:

You must have felt guilty if you had to post that to cover up for others. As that was not the impression you were leading me. As I thought you were loaded, especially when if I recall correctly you said you were getting two of these.

Just saying. :)

You must have felt guilty if you had to post that to cover up for others. As that was not the impression you were leading me. As I thought you were loaded, especially when if I recall correctly you said you were getting two of these.

Just saying. :)

Can you please explain how I may feel guilty? I don't follow what you are getting at. If you mean it was really my feelings, no. I sold mine around March this year as I felt I only needed one Bats.

I just hate the way some of your commemts always come across so 'high and mighty' to me.

The one on the left looks like the scene before the Joker throws Rachel out the window. As he quickly turns around and says let her go?...

Yupp - looks exactly like that, hence I will use him in my party crash scene display! With Les's Party Crasher Joker head on a DX joker and with Spenser's awesome rachel

Back