1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Haha I saw that earlier on too. Agen's pics here made me search for parted out Bruce heads on ebay since I'll be using the one I get with the OC figure on a suited Wayne bash but also really like the look of this head on the DX02. Well anyway, they're all way too expensive for just a head...apart from that recast but I'm not going downt that road.

:monkey2Beautiful.

..and i own it:monkey2

Hot damn. The Bruce head fits on the DX. I was hoping it would. He spent more time uncowled in TDK anyway (aside from the proto-suit, which there's almost no chance I'm using).

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Pics like this make me begin to regret trying to sell mine, but desparate times call for desparate measures

Is there a reason that this guy is suddenly going for $600+ on ebay? I know it was going for $450ish but the prices seem to have jumped.

^^ppl trying to get the most they can before the inevitable TDK 2.0 suit that HT will more than likely make with the coming movie which will male the DX price drop

I'm keepin' my DX for the backpack display.

brucewaynedarkknight22.jpg

perfection.

I only want to sell mine because I've loved and wwatched the Batman 1989 film since I was 3 years old and because that movie means a lot to me, and in accordance to that the figures from that movie would also mean a lot to me, so parting with this figure feels right in that respect. Does it hurt? Absolutely! considering mine hasnt bled oil all over itself and is in good condition.

I shot some pics of mine today and regret selling this guy even more I'm even thinking of not going through with it thats how much I like them

Lol! The bash looks amazing - like a promo pic. Don't have the DX bats but I do have the new fig on pre-order - can't wait to get it.

Remove that pic now Agen! youre putting so much doubt into my mind now lol!

Has there ever been a case where the plastic abs have become deformed from the oil? I just don't think it's possible

I've had no leaking of any kind.

But if the biceps on mine started to leak now (which seems highly unlikely), I honestly wouldn't care. So they get wrinkled or deformed - so what? The figure will still look good over-all. In amongst a shelf full of Batman's it's not gonna matter to me at this point.

I've had no leaking of any kind.

But if the biceps on mine started to leak now (which seems highly unlikely), I honestly wouldn't care. So they get wrinkled or deformed - so what? The figure will still look good over-all. In amongst a shelf full of Batman's it's not gonna matter to me at this point.

I could have sworn I read that your figure was leaking at some point. Must have mistook you from someone else.

As far as mine goes, I check both of them whenever I can and I still haven't come across leakage on either of them. Not on the biceps, not on the abs. I even checked the lower back of the figure, you know, where they glued the torso to the pants and I've found nothing. There's always tomorrow though, the first sign I see of it is the day they're going up for sale.

I've been pretty lucky and fortunate with all these quality control issues between the DX01 (PERS) and DX02 (Leaking). I bought two of the Joker and two of the Batman and I think between them, the only "problems" I've had was a name plate that fell off the stand when I took them out and a misaligned sticky bomb gun (which I just keep closed anyway). Then again, I don't mess with the PERS. I moved them in the direction I wanted on all four figures and then left them as is.

Mine really hasn't leaked yet. I had a buyer who just cancelled on me after he agreed to pay. Maybe it's a sign I should just keep mine

Further proof the new Wayne sculpt looks amazing on the DX02 :dance:dance

161.jpg

Also stoked to finally have an OC Batsuit displayed!

160.jpg

Please stop posting pictures of the DX 02 with the Wayne head... Its torture...

Back