1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I was gonna do the sleeve mod, but seeing the prices skyrocket, and having an oil free one, I kind of want to keep it as close to mint as possible.

I've gotten use to the armor being to high. :)

Mag

you have the neck mod, correct?

Did you purchase a spare neck?

I forgot which neck it can be done with, I should go and purchase a spare and do the mod myself, believe it was Commtech's mod that was rated the best.

Yep. The neck mod is the only thing that keeps mine from being mint. It's such a huge improvement though that I honestly see it as a selling point. It still allows the neck to function as intended and the mod is totally internal. Also, the neck could be replaced, unlike the sleeves.

And yep, Commtech did mine. :exactly:

Yep. The neck mod is the only thing that keeps mine from being mint. It's such a huge improvement though that I honestly see it as a selling point. It still allows the neck to function as intended and the mod is totally internal. Also, the neck could be replaced, unlike the sleeves.

And yep, Commtech did mine. :exactly:

Which of the 2 necks was it, the pers one correct.

Yes, mine is the PERS neck/head. But Monkey found a way to shorten the sonar neck and put the PERS head on it. This is more complicated, but it does look a little better because the sonar neck is wider. Pretty sure that it kills the sonar function though.

Yes, mine is the PERS neck/head. But Monkey found a way to shorten the sonar neck and put the PERS head on it. This is more complicated, but it does look a little better because the sonar neck is wider. Pretty sure that it kills the sonar function though.

:horror :horror

Let me go purchase a spare pers neck and try commtech's mod.

Thanks Mag.

BTW, what cape are you using now?

TDK rayon.

Just couldn't get the velvet one to drape the way I like it. :(

Neither HT or Medicom's bicep armor is right. HT is a little to small and Medis is a little to big. I just prefer the HT version personally.

Yeah neither are accurate. It's personal preference which you prefer. I prefer Medi.

TDK rayon.

Just couldn't get the velvet one to drape the way I like it. :(

Really hunh...that's a shame because velvet can also look cool....but so does rayon.

Is it your own custom or the previous one you had purchased.

It's lforigno's custom:

P1070644-1.jpg

Oops! That's the short cape...

...hold on.

P1080258.jpg

P1080165.jpg

There's just something about the long rayon cape that I love.

Great pics. I can see why you don't want to destroy the sonar head. ;)

The bicep armor sits to high, pulling the sleeve down and gluing it in place lowers the bicep armor to the right spot on the arm. However, by doing this you end up with excess rubber sleeve that prevents you putting the gauntlet back on. So cutting the excess away allows you to put the gauntlet back on. It should all be explained in the posts I had made.

hmm, cant you just shift the sleeve downwards? (I assume its elastic material) and glue it to the arm at the right position and than glue on the armor on again.
So how come you have excess rubber sleeve, that I do not understand how you can have excess sleeve when all you have to do is pull the sleeve down :)

Again, I might assume it would get more clear once I have it actually in my hands :)

Back