MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my pose, I'm thinking of a simple standing position with the arms down and closed fists, with the shoulder-mounted anti-personnel weapons out, to reenact the scene where he just calmly stands there and takes out all the terrorists holding the civilians hostage. That was my favorite scene in the film I think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That was probably my favorite moment with the Mark III armor (shooting the tank is a close second), but as a pose, it's too much like a standard museum pose for me. Without the other parts of the scene (i.e., terrorists and civilians), it's just him standing upright in his armor. As LexiKon posted, I may start with a Reindeer Games-type pose with the shoulder guns, repulsors, and forearm missile out, then tweak it from there. I also have a Cap figure, so there will be inevitable attempts at a Civil War-esque diorama.

That was probably my favorite moment with the Mark III armor (shooting the tank is a close second), but as a pose, it's too much like a standard museum pose for me. Without the other parts of the scene (i.e., terrorists and civilians), it's just him standing upright in his armor. As LexiKon posted, I may start with a Reindeer Games-type pose with the shoulder guns, repulsors, and forearm missile out, then tweak it from there. I also have a Cap figure, so there will be inevitable attempts at a Civil War-esque diorama.
You make a good point. I'll also probably go with a Reindeer Games pose or something similar that shows off the entire arsenal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Plastic Enemies posted this...

5cb3622ff9e643e50a2d7117ffae23c6.jpg

It's going to be the same red that was on the prototype and there won't be articulation in the abdomen.

I can feel and taste the disappointment from this forum already. Putting my expectations low and if they manage to fix at least one of those I'll be extremely excited.

tumblr_n31oqeH1Tn1qgre73o1_400.gif

Back