MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lights are useless. Most of us remove the batteries anyway to prevent leakage. I say kill the lights and charge us 20% less

I wish that either they would get rid of the lights and charge less, or figure out some way to use external power, daisychain all of your armors, and put in a wireless remote so you could turn all of the lights in all of the suits on, without any batteries.

The lights look cool but yeah wouldn't be a good idea to leave in. Earlier I took my Force FX lightsaber out of the box after a few years and forgot I had batteries in... needless to say it won't ever work again.

Where's the battery on these figures?

Best photo of this figure. Completely sold on this with this picture alone.

10553844_675722015829743_8138571528927992404_o.jpg

Great pic.

Great big shoulder gaps.

Still looks like the wrong color.

Still keeping my pre order.

I need a medic.

Great pic.

Great big shoulder gaps.

Still looks like the wrong color.

Still keeping my pre order.

I need a medic.
Big shoulders will never go away with IM figures. :lol Same with what happened with the Mark 7 shoulder armor and the Mark 42's shoulder, they'll throw the gap in there for articulation purposes. I just hope they throw in the proper red color.

Big shoulders will never go away with IM figures. :lol Same with what happened with the Mark 7 shoulder armor and the Mark 42's shoulder, they'll throw the gap in there for articulation purposes. I just hope they throw in the proper red color.

I agree Holo, it just jumped out at me in that pic due to the way it's posed. :lol I do think the gaps can be minimized with a little futzing , at least I hope so.

The lights look cool but yeah wouldn't be a good idea to leave in. Earlier I took my Force FX lightsaber out of the box after a few years and forgot I had batteries in... needless to say it won't ever work again.

Where's the battery on these figures?

Crap! *runs to check Force FX lightsabers*

I think Satan may need to check for frost bite because hell's frozen over. I want this. The one and only Iron Man I'd ever need. I love the design of the MK III, and the fact that it's from the first film makes it that much more iconic, for me. Seriously, though; I'm impressed. Between this, The Winter Soldier figures, and the Guardians. Hot Toys actually has me interested in Marvel stuff (probably because they chose my three favorite movies). Naturally, they just had to do it on Batman's birthday, though.:lol

First thing I did with my IM figs was test the lights and remove the batteries.

Haven't ever put them back in.

But an IM fig ain't worth a damn without light-up features. You all know this.

I know the color of the suit is almost maroon in the movie but didn't Stark told Jarvies to paint it Hot Rod Red? The figure is actually HRR...

Back