MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While listening to Ozzys ironman on the way to work this morning I ordered this guy. Exclusive ed on the way, this will by my only ironman figure.

Why do people get so bent out of shape about the "checking inventory" or change of status for the stock of items? Who cares? Everything eventually sells out. Maybe they actually ARE checking inventory.

Last edited:
I mean, it's an unethical sales tactic on the retailer's part, I get it. But for anyone who's gonna buy it for enjoyment, it doesn't make a difference whatsoever. I suppose it's the spec buyers who are trying to gauge demand vs supply and make a profit out of the purchase who are getting bent out of shape perhaps.

People make such a big ruckus over it, gauging whether they should buy it based on whether it's close to waitist or not... I buy these figures for enjoyment. I ordered this not cause I wondered how fast it would sell out but because I wanted it. Simple as that.

Why do people get so bent out of shape about the "checking inventory" or change of status for the stock of items? Who cares? Everything eventually sells out. Maybe tehy actually ARE checking inventory.

:lol

870656_o.gif

People make such a big ruckus over it, gauging whether they should buy it based on whether it's close to waitist or not... I buy these figures for enjoyment. I ordered this not cause I wondered how fast it would sell out but because I wanted it. Simple as that.

Same, I wanted this and knew I was going to get it the moment they first showed it. PO'd right when it went up even though there was an NRD. Who the hell cares if it's waitlist, or checking inventory, or less than 100000000000000000000 remaining. Get it if you want it, don't if you don't. If you think it's a scam to get more people to panic and order, then don't fall for it. There:)

i hope they make the articulation better with these diecast figs . like hot toys did with the mark 42 and patriote.

i hope they make the articulation better with these diecast figs . like hot toys did with the mark 42 and patriote.

I'm just speculating here, but I don't think any diecast versions of previous plastic releases will have more articulation, let alone improved articulation. Probably around the same, if not less.

I'm just speculating here, but I don't think any diecast versions of previous plastic releases will have more articulation, let alone improved articulation. Probably around the same, if not less.
Aside from the lack of articulation in the ab, this already has better articulation overall. Like the new feature that came about with Iron Patriot and the Mark 42, this also has the separate piece undies. The arms will also likely have the same joint the Mark 42 has giving it the feature of being able to be pulled out and articulated.

up_3.jpg

Aside from the lack of articulation in the ab, this already has better articulation overall. Like the new feature that came about with Iron Patriot and the Mark 42, this also has the separate piece undies. The arms will also likely have the same joint the Mark 42 has giving it the feature of being able to be pulled out and articulated.

I'm going on the premise that it won't have the button that you press to lower its legs or the Mark XLII shoulders. But I guess we'll find out when we find out.

I still wish they'd put the booster lights in the boots. Makes no sense for flying poses to not have those.

Back