MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever the final red shade ends up being, I am still going to get it. lol I missed out on the original and it bugs me that I dont have the original 7 suits. This will complete that and I can finally sleep at night. :)

I keep looking at this figure--trying to decide if I should get it but I'm not finding any reason other than I don't have a Mark III. I don't like the color and hate the waist-thing. I'd really like some BD pieces on it and the same articulation as the WM die cast but it doesn't look like either of those are happening. Looks like I'll have to wait for the in-hand reviews and keep crossing my fingers that HT makes some changes.

We really have no idea what the final product articulation will be. I can see a few ways to have limited torso flex even with the under suit look of the prototype. And I've got most the released IM suits by HT so far, and the articulation they have now isn't much anyway. So even if they drop that, it's not much of a difference.

We really have no idea what the final product articulation will be. I can see a few ways to have limited torso flex even with the under suit look of the prototype. And I've got most the released IM suits by HT so far, and the articulation they have now isn't much anyway. So even if they drop that, it's not much of a difference.

I agree that we won't know for sure that their isn't some improvement to the waist articulation till we get the final release. I just see nothing in the proto that makes me think they did anything different than the previous mark 2 and mark 3 releases. If they have not changed any thing about the new mark 3 for this proto I doubt they change it for the final product.

The ironman marks to me are the best figures to put in dynamic poses. The waist articulation really is essential for so many of his most iconic poses. I would be willing to sacrifice some aesthetics to achieve this, but I have a feeling that won't be the case.

What really gets me though, it's people saying that they have to wait for their paycheck to pay a NRD. Now, that's alarming. A red flag that probably means you are in the wrong hobby.

That's a ******** statement, just because they are waiting for their pay check doesn't mean they can't afford it, we get paid every two weeks by places here and not everyone always has money ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a ******** statement, just because they are waiting for their pay check doesn't mean they can't afford it, we get paid every two weeks by places here and not everyone always has money ready.

Some people get paid once a month. And budget ahead. Waiting till the next check is smart. Even if you have the extra money, waiting till the next payday to budget out costs is not alarming. And, even if it was, it's their life their money. To me, at least they are not going into debt over a toy(ie using a credit card) and are instead waiting till they have the cash.

While they may be able to afford it, if you are waiting for a paycheck on $30 NR then it is not a stretch to at least say the person does not save money on a regular basis regardless if you get paid every two weeks. So they are either burning through cash on 1) Necessity 2) Stuff. If there are extraneous circumstances that bled out their savings, should wait before buying toys.

If that $30 is not that easy to come by, probably should not be laid down on $250 dollar dollies. Get a savings going then it will make the decisions much easier on purchasing "stuff".

Yes it is their dime, but you know the old idiom about a fool and their money.

While they may be able to afford it, if you are waiting for a paycheck on $30 NR then it is not a stretch to at least say the person does not save money on a regular basis regardless if you get paid every two weeks. So they are either burning through cash on 1) Necessity 2) Stuff. If there are extraneous circumstances that bled out their savings, should wait before buying toys.

If that $30 is not that easy to come by, probably should not be laid down on $250 dollar dollies. Get a savings going then it will make the decisions much easier on purchasing "stuff".

Yes it is their dime, but you know the old idiom about a fool and their money.

You are assuming that they are waiting because of a lack of funds. Though that may be true, you can't know for sure.

I budget each month (I get paid monthly) and if something comes up I did not budget, and do not have to buy until next check, I wait. I could easily afford it. I could charge it, I could use savings, I could blow my budget. But why? When I can wait.

In fact, if you are trying to make this about being smart with your money...waiting is a much smarter move.

And again, if it's not your money, your life, you have no idea what the details are. Why things are done one way. So it's probably best to worry about your own money and allow them to worry about their money.

I budget each month (I get paid monthly) and if something comes up I did not budget, and do not have to buy until next check, I wait. I could easily afford it. I could charge it, I could use savings, I could blow my budget. But why? When I can wait.

Thank you for proving my point. You did not have funds that you were comfortable with being able to pay so you waited. Good boy.

In fact, if you are trying to make this about being smart with your money...waiting is a much smarter move.

Again you are agreeing with me and proving my point that one should wait to save money.

And again, if it's not your money, your life, you have no idea what the details are. Why things are done one way. So it's probably best to worry about your own money and allow them to worry about their money.

I clearly stated in my post I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, no need to try and run this morality judgement up the flag pole when there is nothing there.

So you budget for your expenses, you do not make purchases until you feel that the timing is financially right, what are you trying to say with your post?:lol

Thank you for proving my point. You did not have funds that you were comfortable with being able to pay so you waited. Good boy.

Again you are agreeing with me and proving my point that one should wait to save money.

I clearly stated in my post I am not telling anyone how to spend their money, no need to try and run this morality judgement up the flag pole when there is nothing there.

So you budget for your expenses, you do not make purchases until you feel that the timing is financially right, so what are you trying to say with your post?:lol

#TRUTH

And no sorry, no essay format =))

Back