MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Mark VI is one of my favorite armors. I'd have to consider getting it if they made a diecast version. Same goes for War Machine. Honestly it would be kinda cool having those two plus the diecast Iron Whiplash.

I am really hopeful for those two armours, don't get me wrong I would love it if they remade IV-VII as well as II, I may not get them all but I would love the option, but if they were to die cast 1 figure from each Iron Man film for me it would be VI from IM2 which would just beg for the original WM and then a possibility of getting an upgraded Mark VII in the future.

I am really hopeful for those two armours, don't get me wrong I would love it if they remade IV-VII as well as II, I may not get them all but I would love the option, but if they were to die cast 1 figure from each Iron Man film for me it would be VI from IM2 which would just beg for the original WM and then a possibility of getting an upgraded Mark VII in the future.

:yess::goodpost:

This guy is already pre order sold out at toy shops here in the Philippines. Crazy!

Sorry if this has been asked before guys, but has there been any talk of HT revisiting the MK4 in die-cast format?

This guy looks nice, but I much prefer the MK4 over it - cheers in advance folks. :duff

Might have to make this post my sig to steel my resolve on this. I am too weak to avoid PO-ing it on my own.

Meh, what am I saying, I have the MkIV. The only thing I don't dig about it is the slight panty fade it picked up after I stupidly stored it for 6 months.

But... :gah:

Might have to make this post my sig to steel my resolve on this. I am too weak to avoid PO-ing it on my own.

Meh, what am I saying, I have the MkIV. The only thing I don't dig about it is the slight panty fade it picked up after I stupidly stored it for 6 months.

Did you try fixing it as detailed in xenom0rph's tutorial on Youtube?

I wish I had the Mark IV. If it's ever released in diecast, I doubt it would come with the glasses and donut with box, which are awesome. Do you know how much those go for on eBay?

I wish I had the Mark IV. If it's ever released in diecast, I doubt it would come with the glasses and donut with box, which are awesome. Do you know how much those go for on eBay?

No idea, I've never bothered to check. Are you talking about the whole set or just the glasses and donut box?

I almost threw mine on eBay today because I needed the cash.. hence my question. :lol ... :(

It's still IMO - the best incarnation so far, & the set as a whole was sweet value - especially during it's initial run (try getting it for $270 AUD shipped now). I only ever wanted one HT Iron Man figure.. & the MK4 is the one for me.

That said, big picture - had I sold mine, I'd have had two options; 1. go back & get the same figure set new later on for at least three times the price, deal with the batteries potentially leaking inside the thing regardless of those tabs (seeing that the figure would've then been imprisoned like that for a few years by that stage), or - 2. wait for the inevitable die-cast version to get announced - & pay at least $400+ for one, & not get as good an overall set as the first release.

In short - didn't need to sell after all, so problem solved. He's safe now. :yess: :lol

10548187_750520718320115_191379590320441878_o.jpg

So...any ideas why Hot Toys opted to eliminate all articulation in the torso for this figure? I mean, aside from making the piece far simpler to build and assemble while still charging $300+ for it?

That's one of the great things about the MKIV too actually; the extra torso joints.

Still more than a challenge to get that kneeling / fist to the ground pose though. :gah:

Back