MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Looks totally out of whack. I mean I can't even tell it's the same armor.

image.jpg

Yeah, the proportions especially around the hips were one of the main turn offs to me. I'm hoping at this point that the 1/4 line gets some love, if they had to re engineer the Mk3 fresh in 1/4 it would probably be jaw dropping. I can't go for everything in 1/4 budget and space wise, but I see the keystone armors form each film making a kick ass lineup- I'm thinking Mk3, Mk6, Mk7, 42 and 43 (42 is my favorite, most probably wouldn't double dip 42/43).

Yep. The more pics he posts, the more the wrong color is emphasized. :lol

The point was they are all wrong. Add to that he says its a completly different paint then he uses, there are two dozen shades of red used there is no "right" color. The practical suit and 1/4 scale Maq (Stan Winston did) was paint the same shade of red the new suit is. Same as the 1/1 suit legacy built for shows and traveling cons and what not. There is no right. Marvel gives hot toys the paint code. Since marvel like it I'm not sure some random fan on the Internet has any point saying its "wrong". What color is the "right" color?

The point was they are all wrong. Add to that he says its a completly different paint then he uses, there are two dozen shades of red used there is no "right" color. The practical suit and 1/4 scale Maq (Stan Winston did) was paint the same shade of red the new suit is. Same as the 1/1 suit legacy built for shows and traveling cons and what not. There is no right. Marvel gives hot toys the paint code. Since marvel like it I'm not sure some random fan on the Internet has any point saying its "wrong". What color is the "right" color?
The color of the doll is not the color seen on film for the majority. You can keep arguing but you might as well pound sand. The first pic you offered as a comparison pic for the proportions (which are totally off) highlights just how lazy Hot Toys was with the candy red they picked for this. End of story.

The color of the doll is not the color seen on film for the majority. You can keep arguing but you might as well pound sand. The first pic you offered as a comparison pic for the proportions (which are totally off) highlights just how lazy Hot Toys was with the candy red they picked for this. End of story.

My dad says this. You must be really old. :lol

How come HT didn't match the maroon of the first two Mark IIIs? :confused:

Back