MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10548187_750520718320115_191379590320441878_o.jpg

906617_750520414986812_6666352845625027939_o.jpg

I just made that first pic my background on my tablet. That looks great.

I am guessing they did not incorporate any of the hip and arm articulation in to this. This is really the only mold that need a 2.0. I guess the more we see of die case the less we accessories we will get.

I am guessing they did not incorporate any of the hip and arm articulation in to this. This is really the only mold that need a 2.0. I guess the more we see of die case the less we accessories we will get.

You can see the improved hip articulation in the pictures

Looks pretty good but I really wish they would make the color correct. The little bit of maroon helps this suit stand out.

You can see the improved hip articulation in the pictures

THey are using the new " underwear" which will allow more more forward movement but this guy can not do what the Iron Patriot can do basically sit and bend the elbows really close

True that. I hope the Iron Man across the display stand is an alternate thing. It would be cool if we got a 1:1 scale one like MoS Superman with the kyrptonian key.

A 1:1 prop of the 'Proof Tony has a Heart' was made a couple of years ago by Windlass Studios/Museum Replicas.. unfortunately these tend to go for crazy money now, on the Secondary market.. review link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MilvdSydR0o

It's already up for pre order

Are you talking about places like eBay where you have no protection because it won't ship within the required 30 day window, or a regular retailor? I couldn't find it one sideshow for preorder..and that's the one a lot of us will use.

If you preorder thru eBay your taking a big risk if it won't ship within 30 days.

Are you talking about places like eBay where you have no protection because it won't ship within the required 30 day window, or a regular retailor? I couldn't find it one sideshow for preorder..and that's the one a lot of us will use.

If you preorder thru eBay your taking a big risk if it won't ship within 30 days.

I order through animarket collectibles.

Yeah that's true, I would never pre-order from eBay unless I 100% trusted the seller and he had a good track record of fulfilling those types of pre-orders
I'm sure it will be posted here with a link when it goes up on Sideshow Collectibles some time after SDCC, possibly mid August but its hard to tell

Usually they would be shown on Hot Toys website and then a day later, sometimes sooner on SSC :wink1:

Back