MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how people were ready to cancel after one pic from that show the other day.

I wonder how much the exclusive piece will go for. I have zero interest in keeping mine... Might as well make back some of the cost.

That layered box graphic is beautiful.
Yeah, nicest diecast overlay box yet. Really love it.

Figure itself looks phenomenal to me and I actually like the extra ab section. I don't believe any of the figures that feature an ab crunch can get it quite as natural looking as this allows with the interchangeable abs so I'm fine with it. Really came out nice!

I really hope they do Diecast Mark 4 next, thats the one Im waiting for.
Yep, I'm down for IV as soon as they throw it up for pre-order and then my IM collection will be complete. No way I'll be able to resist that armour as it's by far my favourite with III being a close second.

Fantastic!!! I've been waiting for this one! Box is one of the best I've seen. Love the art. Figure looks sexy as hell. Color may be off but looks great. So glad I ordered and I can't wait to get it in!

Mk5 is hideous lol.

attachment.php.jpg

I don't know, this is the first time where the blog photos don't really do it for me. They all look so....plain? Is it because MK3 is very simple design? The secret base pics look much better

I don't know, this is the first time where the blog photos don't really do it for me. They all look so....plain? Is it because MK3 is very simple design? The secret base pics look much better

That may be what's selling it for me. I found most of the other armours too busy. And I like the original film best.

:thud:
I think its cool, I like all the little plates :dunno and faceplate I think is great, oh and the silver paint scheme

To each his own, indeed. IMO Mark V's faceplate looks okay, but I never loved it as much as the cleaner and what to me looks sleeker design of Marks II, III, IV, VI and VII's faceplates. I guess that's why I never really liked most of the suits that followed as most from HPP and even Marks 43 and 45 seem to have taken notes from Mark V's faceplate.

Back