MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about the early game but I just can't sneak the time. After the Twins, I have followed the Dodgers since their World Series appearances against the Yankees in '77 and '78.

That's awesome that you follow the Dodgers! :hi5:
1981 is my favorite team. I can still name my favorite player for each position. :rock

Swept by the Dodgers. Way to go Twins!

broomswp.gif

Reds are hot and cold this season...need some people off the DL

I was looking forward to watching Brandon Phillips play against the Brewers today, but he got a very rare day off... and look what happens. 2-0 Brewers.
At least he'll be refreshed for tomorrows game.

I was looking forward to watching Brandon Phillips play against the Brewers today, but he got a very rare day off... and look what happens. 2-0 Brewers.
At least he'll be refreshed for tomorrows game.

I don't care for Phillips...I was hoping he'd get traded off in the off season

I don't care for Phillips...I was hoping he'd get traded off in the off season

I'd love the Dodgers to pick him up, but Dee Gordon has been doing a great job so far this season, .342 batting and leads with 19 stolen bases... and costs much less than Phillips.

My Bravos are on a serious losing skid. Lost 8 of their last 9.

Despite that, they're only 1 game behind the fish, in third, and right behind the Nationals who are in second place.

That's all that matters. Stay close to the first place team in your division, then move in for first place towards the end of the season.

Red Sox have lost 10 straight, Beckett throws a no-no and the Gators lose the SEC. Baseball hasn't been fun the last week and a half.

baseball has been a lot of fun for me every other year.........SF flying under the radar again

I've been lovin' it!
Beckett with the no-hitter. Couldn't do it with the Red Sox, but does it with the blue! :yess:

And, right now... Ryu pitching a perfect game through 6 frames against the Reds. Fingers crossed!

Back