Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came up with the best (honest) reason I could, but it still wasn't enough to get noticed. But then, aside from a couple of small wins in the '09 Spook, I haven't won anything in over 5 years of trying, in every event Sideshow has held.

Maybe they just don't love me. :(

Believe me too...it is my best, honest reason I would like to be granted...the same reason, two years in a row...now God knows my ONLY wish next year is that I wouldn´t use that same reason...and I could become the happiest man on this planet...:)

We have fulfilled wished from US, Canada, UK, France, some other eu regions as well as to overseas military bases in Iraq, medic units in afghanastan and more. Keep in mind the majority of people entering are US based so you may see a greater proportion of US wishes fulfilled. By the way final count is over 100 wishes worth 30K of merchandise.

We are sorry about those wishes we could not fulfill, but this year we are proud to say that we filled 11% of all the requests received! Keep in mind that we try to pick out wishes that truly NEED to be fulfilled and not just people who want stuff as is in line with the theme of the promotion. Many of the wishes went to very sick children and adults and those truly in need of a gift or a pick me up who may be far away from family or in financial distress.

One gentleman contacted us recently about a 2009 wish that was fulfilled for his Dad, who was fighting cancer at the time and just recently this September passed away. The son told us that his Dad was so thrilled to get the figure for the 2009 holidays and had displayed it proudly up until the time of his passing. The wish list gift created a positive memory for them both and brought him a little happiness before his passing.

To us that is what the wish list is all about.

That's wonderful to hear, and amazing what Sideshow does. Everyone one of us goes through something at a time or another. No family is without loss, or illness, or financial stress. So, we'll all be in that boat at some point and ask for a smile from sideshow. And when that does happen, like for my dad with both of his parents passing away this year, we know Sideshow is listening.

Another day and still no delivery truck.
I got a feeling that War Machine figure went to someone else.
Congrats to whomever got it.

I'll keep hoping until the last minute, and a bit past that.
I didn't enter last year because I had won something else during spook and wanted to leave others a chance, so I thought I'd try this year. I won't get into my reason, whether it's good enough or not is up to Sc. There are no pics posted of what I asked for, so it looks pretty slim right now.
No matter the outcome though, I'm happy for those who got a gift that needed it, and this just demonstrates why so many of us keep coming back to this wonderful company.

Merry Christmas All!

UPS just brought some packages to my door. Among them was this:

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1091.jpg

Thank you Sideshow!!! :rock It's going to be wrapped and put under the tree. Woohoo. I will not forget this generosity.

EDIT: Looks like my serenity poster is crooked in the photo. It's not though.

We are sorry about those wishes we could not fulfill, but this year we are proud to say that we filled 11% of all the requests received! Keep in mind that we try to pick out wishes that truly NEED to be fulfilled and not just people who want stuff as is in line with the theme of the promotion. Many of the wishes went to very sick children and adults and those truly in need of a gift or a pick me up who may be far away from family or in financial distress.

Wow....11% actually is quite a feat considering how many wishes they get and considering how much was spent that's an average of over $300 per wish granted. While I know some were less, some were more its still amazingly impressive. Sideshow is definitely tops and whatever is in the box will definitely be a cornerstone of my collection since my wife beat out 89% :D
(Just a small rubbing it in)

Wow BG! is that the Snow Day? Or something else? I stand corrected Sideshow LOVES Buffygirl! :lol Congrats!

I don't know....they DO love you. :lol

Still CONGRATS!! You definitely deserve it.

Everybody who gets one of these who are saving it until christmas had better post pics in this thread! Curiousity is killing me when you guys don't open right away.

Another cool pic would be of your reaction opening it!!...I think those could be similar to the ones of the people attending the Ophra Favorite Things show...hahaha

I recently received a package from Sideshow with the Do Not Open Until Christmas Sticker. If they are kind enough to grant my wish, the least I can do is respect their wishes and wait until Christmas. I THINK it is a Premium format Indiana Jones figure though! Sideshow is truly a remarkable company.

We have fulfilled wished from US, Canada, UK, France, some other eu regions as well as to overseas military bases in Iraq, medic units in afghanastan and more. Keep in mind the majority of people entering are US based so you may see a greater proportion of US wishes fulfilled. By the way final count is over 100 wishes worth 30K of merchandise.

One gentleman contacted us recently about a 2009 wish that was fulfilled for his Dad, who was fighting cancer at the time and just recently this September passed away. The son told us that his Dad was so thrilled to get the figure for the 2009 holidays and had displayed it proudly up until the time of his passing. The wish list gift created a positive memory for them both and brought him a little happiness before his passing.

To us that is what the wish list is all about.

Well, after all that I'm actually glad I didn't get it was I wished for. There are a lot of great people who need a lot more than I do and I'm happy that Sideshow was able to put a smile on some people's faces.

Thank you Sideshow for all you do, for the great customer service and for being so generous. I didn't get anything but you certainly put a smile on my face everyday.....:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Will you be posting in the "WE GOT SNOW!!!!!" thread soon? :monkey3

Haha, you know, I really should. But not until after Christmas. This way, it's official.

Everybody who gets one of these who are saving it until christmas had better post pics in this thread! Curiousity is killing me when you guys don't open right away.

I know that we will be taking video and photos. So the forum and sideshow will get a double whammy of me opening my pressie.

Well, after all that I'm actually glad I didn't get it was I wished for. There are a lot of great people who need a lot more than I do and I'm happy that Sideshow was able to put a smile on some people's faces.

Thank you Sideshow for all you do, for the great customer service and for being so generous. I didn't get anything but you certainly put a smile on my face everyday.....:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
:exactly::goodpost:

Congratulations to all! Saw the UPS man again tonight, almost let him ran me over but he drove around me. Got two packages in the mail too, sent to the wrong address. :lol Merry Christmas everyone...and take in MIKE'S SIG! That chick with 3 names is smokin'!!! :naughty

My wife wrapped it. She was tired of me trying to peek through the brown tape over the name of the item.

MistressGift4.jpg

MistressGift1.jpg

MistressGift2.jpg

and proof my wife has the greatest sense of humor.

MistressGift3.jpg

Back