Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another round of winners being shipped today and tomorrow. Then we are done. It will be just over 100 wishes worth US$20K when we are finished. Shhhh. We were supposed to stop at $10K.

:thud: Sideshow is so very generous! Congrats to everyone who got their wish fulfilled. :duff

awesome chicky.....:clap

my wish is for sideshow to keep kicking so much ass............:lecture

sideshow>every other company................:)

Way to go Turboman! :hi5:

Lance convincing Santa to give him the last Kinect 360 in the workshop:

jinglealltheway.jpg

Congrats to all of those that are getting something from Sideshow for the holidays. Sideshow has been especially generous this year.

Sideshow rocks! Don't forget it!

Hopin' for one of the five Jack PF's! My wish was published on the website back on the 6th (You guys seriously rock!!!). The wait has been murder! ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU FREAKS!!! SS RULES!!!

I didn't get anything but my guardian pred waitlist converted to an order so one of my wishes came true and a great surprise it was. :D

I didn't get anything but my guardian pred waitlist converted to an order so one of my wishes came true and a great surprise it was. :D

I think my wish wasn't granted either...so I wonder if the Mistress wishes only cover the US and already customers from SS??

I think my wish wasn't granted either...so I wonder if the Mistress wishes only cover the US and already customers from SS??

Chicky has already said it's worldwide. They get *tons* of entries, they can't fill them all. Nobody is conspiring against you.

Chicky has already said it's worldwide. They get *tons* of entries, they can't fill them all. Nobody is conspiring against you.

I know kabukiman...there's nothing personl here...I was just wondering about that...it's just the second time I send my wish and because I live in Mexico the easiest and fastest way to buy SS figures is through a local supplier here so that's why I have not bought directly from SS...:)

I think it would be hard to surprise an international customer.
I wanted to wish for Sparrow PF for my sister. She had breast cancer and wanted to live long enough to see it. Sadly, she died Just before he was released. I hope she can see mine from heaven. :)

I think it would be hard to surprise an international customer.
I wanted to wish for Sparrow PF for my sister. She had breast cancer and wanted to live long enough to see it. Sadly, she died Just before he was released. I hope she can see mine from heaven. :)

I'm sure she will and she already know what's coming up in next series!!...Saludos Fremen and Happy Holidays all the way up to Canada...beautiful country I visited way back in 1982!! (great memories)

Congrats on finding your Kinect Lance! I bought Dance Central for my neices and nephew so I might be busting out some dance moves with them on Christmas. :D

Apone - I am happy for you as well, you deserve it my friend!

And my Jingle All the Way hunt was a success! I couldn't let my oldest down as she has been outstanding at school all year and took 3rd place in the robotics competition (out of 40) this past weekend.

So under the tree on Christmas morning will be this...

imagekx.jpg

I also grabbed her Dance Central too.

So her little sister didn't feel left out, I grabbed her Kinectimals.

Congrats to everyone on your wishes being fulfilled. I don't think the one I submitted was but that is okay. The person I asked for knows how much I appreciate them.

Now off ot fight with GameStop to give me back my $$$. Wish I could send Mort after them....

I think a game they may both enjoy would be sonic riders? If you wanna spoil them some more :)

I didn't hear back from the mistress on my wish, so may her stocking be filled with coals and forum trolls.

j/k chicky

it's just the second time I send my wish...

Three years in a row I've sent my wish with nothing. My wife sends it one time and they answer hers without flinching. Trust me its all luck of the draw, Sideshow LOVES me and I don't always get picked for these things. Just try again next year and come up with a better reason why they should grant yours.

I came up with the best (honest) reason I could, but it still wasn't enough to get noticed. But then, aside from a couple of small wins in the '09 Spook, I haven't won anything in over 5 years of trying, in every event Sideshow has held.

Maybe they just don't love me. :(

We have fulfilled wished from US, Canada, UK, France, some other eu regions as well as to overseas military bases in Iraq, medic units in afghanastan and more. Keep in mind the majority of people entering are US based so you may see a greater proportion of US wishes fulfilled. By the way final count is over 100 wishes worth 30K of merchandise.

We are sorry about those wishes we could not fulfill, but this year we are proud to say that we filled 11% of all the requests received! Keep in mind that we try to pick out wishes that truly NEED to be fulfilled and not just people who want stuff as is in line with the theme of the promotion. Many of the wishes went to very sick children and adults and those truly in need of a gift or a pick me up who may be far away from family or in financial distress.

One gentleman contacted us recently about a 2009 wish that was fulfilled for his Dad, who was fighting cancer at the time and just recently this September passed away. The son told us that his Dad was so thrilled to get the figure for the 2009 holidays and had displayed it proudly up until the time of his passing. The wish list gift created a positive memory for them both and brought him a little happiness before his passing.

To us that is what the wish list is all about.

Last edited:
Back