Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I am sitting here on the computer...I hear a UPS truck. Waiting...waiting...waiting. Nothing. Motherfrakker drives down the street and stops at another house. My wife was like "Aw honey, disappointed?" And I was like "YUP!". We're going out to dinner. :lol

So, I am sitting here on the computer...I hear a UPS truck. Waiting...waiting...waiting. Nothing. Motherfrakker drives down the street and stops at another house. My wife was like "Aw honey, disappointed?" And I was like "YUP!". We're going out to dinner. :lol

Me 2. Well, minus the wife part. :lol

What if you don't celebrate Christmas? ;)

You can open it after the "Feets of Strength." :)

Festivus.jpg

Wow, way to late for me, I'll keep my fingers crossed a Hellboy pf will show up on that list at some point.

Thanks a gain mistress and sc, you've given people much to be thanksful for this year!

Another round of winners being shipped today and tomorrow. Then we are done. It will be just over 100 wishes worth US$20K when we are finished. Shhhh. We were supposed to stop at $10K.

Chicky truely is a goddess!

we-are-not-worthy.gif

I looked at all the pictures and the item I asked for is one there .....not getting my hopes up, but it is kinda exciting to see my wish on the list....I hope that if I don't get it, the other person who asked for it enjoys it as much as I would !!! Good luck everyone :) !!!

I will have the Hap Hap Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny F'n Kaye. Thanks Sideshow..once again

Hey Chicky,

Will there be new pictures/wish excerpts posted to Sideshow anytime soon? I have really enjoyed reading the ones posted so far (and on here too) as well as pulling up all of the full sized pictures.

I would love a calender but pretty sure all have probably been taken by now! Still working my way up to being able to PM on here!

Apone - I am happy for you as well, you deserve it my friend!

And my Jingle All the Way hunt was a success! I couldn't let my oldest down as she has been outstanding at school all year and took 3rd place in the robotics competition (out of 40) this past weekend.

So under the tree on Christmas morning will be this...

imagekx.jpg

I also grabbed her Dance Central too.

So her little sister didn't feel left out, I grabbed her Kinectimals.

Congrats to everyone on your wishes being fulfilled. I don't think the one I submitted was but that is okay. The person I asked for knows how much I appreciate them.

Now off ot fight with GameStop to give me back my $$$. Wish I could send Mort after them....

And my Jingle All the Way hunt was a success! I couldn't let my oldest down as she has been outstanding at school all year and took 3rd place in the robotics competition (out of 40) this past weekend.

imagekx.jpg

Congrats to everyone on your wishes being fulfilled. I don't think the one I submitted was but that is okay. The person I asked for knows how much I appreciate them.

Now off ot fight with GameStop to give me back my $$$. Wish I could send Mort after them....

Congrats on finally finding one! Which robotics contest is your daughter in, I'm a first lego coach up here? What kind of Robot does she work on, can we get some pics of her design?
Pass our congrats on to her as well, I know how stressfull and fun those competions can be.

imagekx.jpg

Congrats, and dude, is that a mini beer fridge?

imagekx.jpg

Congrats man, and Dance Central is a blast. So is Kinect Sports if you get a chance to grab that.

imagekx.jpg

Way to go bro. I am glad you were able to score one. She will love it. Very happy to see your bond with your girls continues to grow and strengthen.

Congrats on finally finding one! Which robotics contest is your daughter in, I'm a first lego coach up here? What kind of Robot does she work on, can we get some pics of her design?
Pass our congrats on to her as well, I know how stressfull and fun those competions can be.

She is in the first lego league as well. We were in such a hurry this weekend that we forgot the camera. The only reason she got 3rd was because of her presentation. The team kept fighting about the programming and design of the robot that they took last in that category.

My daughter wrote and came up with a skit for the presentation that blew the judges away. Had it not been for her, they would have only received a participation medal.

Congrats man, and Dance Central is a blast. So is Kinect Sports if you get a chance to grab that.

I'll grab it later. I'm not much of a gamer anymore (Only played Black Ops twice), so my kids will have the run of what is bought.

Way to go bro. I am glad you were able to score one. She will love it. Very happy to see your bond with your girls continues to grow and strengthen.

Yeah it's growing, more in the boxing ring than anywhere else :lol

I will have the Hap Hap Happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny F'n Kaye. Thanks Sideshow..once again

Greatest quote.... EV...ER!

And my Jingle All the Way hunt was a success! I couldn't let my oldest down as she has been outstanding at school all year and took 3rd place in the robotics competition (out of 40) this past weekend...

Way to go Turboman! :hi5:

Back