Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right Ski. Looking at your collection is like looking at my own. Very nice!

I received this statue this week. I am a big Darth Maul fan and I like how this piece came out. I did have some chips on his robes and the base and the lightsaber is a little bent (any tips on straightening it out? hot water?) but overall he looks pretty good. I will be displaying him with the snarling head and force hand.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yHkJJic6zg[/ame]

"Who ate my Cheetos?"

"Obi-wan did!"

I received this statue this week. I am a big Darth Maul fan and I like how this piece came out. I did have some chips on his robes and the base and the lightsaber is a little bent (any tips on straightening it out? hot water?) but overall he looks pretty good. I will be displaying him with the snarling head and force hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yHkJJic6zg

"Who ate my Cheetos?"

"Obi-wan did!"

Great Great Score and Pic's on Mythos Darth Maul my Friend Ski, Excellent Posts

Great Collection. I have never been a big fan of statues. But looking at some of these I might have to start investing in some those display cases are pretty damn sweet to.

Great video and pics Ski. He looks awesome. Gets me a little bit more excited for Vader

Thanks Steve. :wink1: I blame Al. :lol Vader arrives tomorrow! :panic:

Great Collection. I have never been a big fan of statues. But looking at some of these I might have to start investing in some those display cases are pretty damn sweet to.

Thanks Konn! I started with the glass backed cases (2 med depth and 2 large depth) but switched over to Bestas as they are much cheaper. I have also heard good things about the Pax system.

Thanks Steve. :wink1: I blame Al. :lol Vader arrives tomorrow! :panic:

Lol awesome. I should have just went with it

I take it you followed thru on the email about the early shipping for Vader? I did too but I just replied today.

After watching your Malgus Vid and seeing your picks I picked one up on evilbay. I'm hoping to borrow your awesome video for my collection thread. Hope you don't mind. I can't think of a better way to introduce that statue. I watch it all the time. Just a great video

Lol awesome. I should have just went with it

I take it you followed thru on the email about the early shipping for Vader? I did too but I just replied today.

After watching your Malgus Vid and seeing your picks I picked one up on evilbay. I'm hoping to borrow your awesome video for my collection thread. Hope you don't mind. I can't think of a better way to introduce that statue. I watch it all the time. Just a great video

No problem. I ganked it from youtube, so it is not mine. :lol

I think Malgus is my favorite SW PF. One of my favorite PFs in my whole collection...period. The head sculpts are phenomenal. Can't wait to see your pics and review.

This statue arrived today and it is the quintessential Darth Vader for me. Sideshow did a great job on the sculpt and paint apps. I love the glowing lava reflection!! It looks soooo good. I would have bought this statue with only the Sebastian Shaw head and him holding his helmet. This pose alone conveys the powerful, tragic story that is Darth Vader. The rest of the poses are all bonus to me and I do hope Sideshow does something about the fist arm for all those out there who like that pose the best, but for me this is the pose I like best. I really can't say enough good about this statue. Here are some pics of #0036/5000, but first a little mood music.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGAoy5WZWY[/ame]

Looking at helmet w/ Sebastian Shaw head (Hayden Christiansen head means nothing to me)

Dark Contemplations...

Helmet head w/lightsaber

Helmet head w/ fist arm

"Would you like a warm towel sir?"

Great Great Score and Pic's on Darth Vader my Friend Ski, I think it sucks the change they made without informing the public but the waiter pose is Funny, Excellent Post

Hell yeah. Looks just like the promo. Congrats and thanks for sharing

Thanks James. I think he came out really awesome. :duff

Great Great Score and Pic's on Darth Vader my Friend Ski, I think it sucks the change they made without informing the public but the waiter pose is Funny, Excellent Post

Thank you Al :duff Darth Waiter at your service.

Back