Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to a fellow Freak board member, I was able to purchase the Darth Malgus PF EX version for a very good price. I received Malgus and the Galactus maquette on the same day. I have opened them both up and while Galactus looks really good, Malgus just looks soooo much better. I have never seen such detailed and well painted head sculpts on a PF from Sideshow before. Everything about this guy is extremely well done. The sculpt, paint apps, pose and for those who equate weight with quality, this guy is solid and heavy. What a fantastic piece. Here are some pics of #349/500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyQx-Bm_QFQ

EX head

Malgus vs. Shaak Ti

[/QUOTE]

At last we will have our revenge.

DAAMMMNNNNN!!!! HARDCORE, Excellent Score on Darth Malgus and Pic's WOW! my two Favorite Pic's are the Darth Malgus vs Shaak-Ti Death Match and the At Last We will have our Revenge Trio Pic is Dark and Foreboding, You Can just Feel the Dark Side, Very Very Impressive Post my Friend Ski

Commander Shepard arrived today and I am very happy with how he came out. Both head sculpts are fantastic with lots of detail. I actually like the helmet-less head better as it shows his face better. He has that pissed off, battle worn look to him and I love it! That is the Shepard I know from the game. The armor and helmet are really well done too. The base is nothing special and the light up feature is pretty weak, but overall I am keeping this one. Here are some pics of mine. I wish I could say what edition number I got, but I have no idea what number this is. It could be "OP3", 013, 093, 103??? Can any of you tell me my edition number? :dunno

Here goes...

w/helmet

Base unlit

Base lit

Great Score and Pic's my Friend Ski, just like Darth Malgus WOW! I think it's a Alien Dialect Long Forgotten :lol:lol:lol I know no help, Excellent Post

Not sure who or what Malgus is, but looks great especially with the other statues! :clap Regular head is the best too.

Not sure who or what Malgus is, but looks great especially with the other statues! :clap Regular head is the best too.

:lol With your collection, I thought you were the big Star Wars fan. Probably just OT? Malgus is the main antagonist in the Old Republic video game. Thanks for stopping by.

Very cool acquisition, big congrats for Shepard my friend ;)

Thanks buddy! :duff

Thanks to a fellow boardie, I was able to acquire the EX version at a very good price. While not as good as Shaak Ti in terms of sculpt and paint apps, she is still well done and a nice addition to my Jedi PF ranks. Here are some pics.

Back