Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Looks great bro :clap what are your thoughts on it? Better than the GG version?

Big congrats bro!

Thanks fellas! :duff

I think Chewie came out really well. I like it better than the GG version (which seems too comicy for my tastes). I thought the paint apps on Chewie were very nicely done and I am glad that SS minimized the arm seam as much as possible. I give it an 8/10.

Thanks fellas! :duff

I think Chewie came out really well. I like it better than the GG version (which seems too comicy for my tastes). I thought the paint apps on Chewie were very nicely done and I am glad that SS minimized the arm seam as much as possible. I give it an 8/10.

Glad to hear it all came out okay Ski. Massive congrats buddy:clap

Thanks Ugs, and for my friends FrodoBaggins and the man in Boston!​

[ame]https://youtu.be/2zop7sU6oiI[/ame]

A TOAST, cheerio matey! :duff

Ski *head bobbin, thrusting*

Thanks Ugs, and for my friends FrodoBaggins and the man in Boston!​

https://youtu.be/2zop7sU6oiI

A TOAST, cheerio matey! :duff

Ski *head bobbin, thrusting*

Chew and Alex are great man, but erasure..... thats a whole different level of 80s awesome! Haha got a good laugh from that vid

Great Great Scores on Chewbacca and SF Alex + Pic's Ski, Excellent Posts my Friend.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated. :duff

Here are some pics of my Regular Shao Kahn PF #069/350. My EX is still in transit. PCS really hit a home run with this one. The sculpt is superb and the paint job is nearly perfect. Flawless Victory!

Helmeted Head

Helmetless Head

Hammer Time!

Congrats mate. Looks very nice.
TeFhv.gif

Here are some pics of my Regular Shao Kahn PF #069/350. My EX is still in transit. PCS really hit a home run with this one. The sculpt is superb and the paint job is nearly perfect. Flawless Victory!

Helmeted Head

Helmetless Head

Hammer Time!

Great pics for the great acquisition bro!

Helmeted Head

Helmetless Head

Hammer Time!

HOLY S#IT! This is BADA$$! A Excellent Score and Excellent Pic's, Ski, so what is the EX? in ending Very Impressive Post my Friend, WOW!

Nice score on shao kahn. i contemplated getting him, but the Dredd statue took up lots of space, also I have yet to defeat him in story mode on MK9

Back