Missed Pre-order!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finally worked for me...just really, really slow...I went in through my account info, where it shows any pre-order possibilities down with your newsletter subscription info.

Michael
MWC

Now that it's sold out, if you missed it--you need to get on the wait list immediately. Remember, all of the newbies who didn't know any better ordered two so they could scalp one and cover the cost for both. They don't realize that one of those is going to get cancelled and released to a wait list member--so get on the wait list, now!

goliath said:
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

and

Page not Found

or

We can not find www.sidewshowtoys.com

:banghead :banghead :mad: :mad: :censored :censored :computer :computer :cuss :cuss

don't know about the rest but make sure tho check the web address I think you got an extra w in there somewhere.

I completely missed out on the pre-order today. Some people have to work for a living :p

I don't have any need for the little Holo figure so it's no big deal. I am finding myself only drawn to the 1/4 scale exclusive these days. Thankfully, they last long enough for me to buy them.

Back