Miracle Production MA-01 Vehicle Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a couple of weeks trying to contact Toy Freakz I finally received an email from them the middle of last week saying that my order had processed and I should expect it to arrive in 3-5 business days. No tracking number, no recognition about my previous emails and phone calls. If/when he arrives I'll be happy, but you can bet I will NEVER order from them again. Period.

After a couple of weeks trying to contact Toy Freakz I finally received an email from them the middle of last week saying that my order had processed and I should expect it to arrive in 3-5 business days. No tracking number, no recognition about my previous emails and phone calls. If/when he arrives I'll be happy, but you can bet I will NEVER order from them again. Period.

^same. This was the bsolute worse experience I've ever had with an e-seller.

I got mine from a place called Toyer City International. Apparently they are the official seller for Miracle Production. Their email response time was very quick, but that might be because they are new and still pretty small. Either way, I found them to be friendly and helpful.

Arrived yesterday. Didn't have a lot of time to check it out, but everything seems to be A okay.

How do you know if it's version 1 or 2? The blue sword?

Either way, just happy to finally own this, faults and all.

Toy Freakz...still horrible.:thud:

There are lots of little design diffs between v1 and v2. Like the base of the head is wider and much stronger on the v2. Also the thigh parts line up much better. As do the major ratchet parts of the shin components. I have the v2, so check out my video review on the Kool kollectibles YouTube channel to see each component in detail :)

I'll check the differences with my version later in the week.

Thanks again for all the info.

Here's my old Matchbox VV & Toynami MP Voltron
DSC00996.jpg

New one
DSC_0110_zps4d531da6.jpg

Overall, I'm more than satisfied and although it took roughly 18 months, I'm more than happy now.
DSC_0106_zpsab9389fd.jpg

Awesome comparison shots Verbal! Thanks for posting.

:hi5::yess:

I haven't been able to futz with mine yet, but am very excited to have the figure in hand after so long.

What an awesome set!

Reminds me a lot of Voltes V. :rock

I would kill, however, to have the Shogun Warriors, namely, Raydeen, Danguard Ace, and Combattra.

Just received a notice that my order is complete and should arrive in a few days. Problem is that I remember canceling this order.

Tried getting on their site, but nothing comes up. Just replied to their EMAIL. Feeling a little suspicious about their site not coming up......:dunno

It actually will be the same exact mold as the current MP. The only differences are that it will have light up eyes and the display stand that was supposed to come out years ago.

Oh well, better than nothing I guess. I havent had a lion voltron in my collection since I was a kid, so anything would be great :)

Does you shins lock into the truck/feet in any way or do they really just slide in and that's it?

No, they just slide in. There's no other locking mechanism. But if you slide in all the way, they are pretty secure. The weak spot is the clip on the tops of the feet themselves (the one you rotate out to expose the part that slides in). They have a tendency to come out of the car roof when adjusting the ankle rocker articulation.

very cool to see the different, i think i had one car when i was a kid.I did have all the lions though

I'm expecting mine this week, placed my order back in December so I'm looking forward to finally having it.

Nice pics MrClean... might I ask how you achieve the black backdrop for your photography?

Back