Less than happy with ENTERBAY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut? :lol So he was going to be possibly banned anyway and he was making light of it?

What was he initially going to be banned for?

I'm confus ......

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wut? :lol So he was going to be possibly banned anyway and he was making light of it?

What was he initially going to be banned for?

I'm confus ......

Edit : He was essentially banned for trolling and while he was trolling was actually making fun of the fact that he could be banned for trolling. :lol

Right?

Ugh. I F'd that all up. I'm always messing posts up on my phone. I meant to edit my quote but I quoted my quote...

What I been away very short time , shadowfla banned!!!! The guy just jokes around a bit , shame ,

He was a nuisance who pestered and attacked people, with a habit of flooding topics with 3 - 5 posts in a row, derailing all conversation that was not fitting with what shadowfla thought and what shadowfla wanted people to talk about. People left the forum because of him and many topics were stopped dead once he latched on to them. People have regularly been calling for his banning and most of the reaction now is surprise that he wasn't banned earlier. He wasn't someone that just 'joked around a bit.'

Sadly though, I'm guessing it's just a temporary ban. That seems to be how it's done around here.

He was a nuisance who pestered and attacked people, with a habit of flooding topics with 3 - 5 posts in a row, derailing all conversation that was not fitting with what shadowfla thought and what shadowfla wanted people to talk about. People left the forum because of him and many topics were stopped dead once he latched on to them. People have regularly been calling for his banning and most of the reaction now is surprise that he wasn't banned earlier. He wasn't someone that just 'joked around a bit.'

Sadly though, I'm guessing it's just a temporary ban. That seems to be how it's done around here.

Great post and I hope your wrong about it being a temporary ban.
:lol

Its a permanent ban this time.

Poor Shadow. I think dude was simply taken the wrong way sometimes.

I'm sorry that his presence may have deterred some peeps from joining conversation in other threads, but it's still kinda sad that he was banned. If only everybody could get along :D

I will kind of miss entering random threads to see pics of Shadow's Game of Death figure applied to every situation he can think of.

Dude could work that in to everything from 9/11 to Obamacare.

its always the body with enterbay, you would think they would have it dead on by now

posted to Kenneth Choo, in bill facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/enterbay.bill

Disappointed with Enterbay Bill Enterbay. This will be my last time buying figurines from Enterbay. The body is so hard to adjust, the paint is still sticky, the jersey armhole - one side is bigger than the other, the cutting of the shorts didn't take consideration if we bend the legs, there's "sweeching" when adjusting the legs, the head cannot adjust properly-will return to it original position, something wrong with the torso-unbalance. Disappointed but find it waste of time to ship it back to exchange. Poor QC! Guys out there, do not buy from Enterbay anymore! Support Hottoys!

jor1z.jpg

jor2u.jpg

I can't see the problem in those PICS. so can you explain it to me what i'm suppose to be seeing?^_^

I can't see the problem in those PICS. so can you explain it to me what i'm suppose to be seeing?^_^
I was thinking the same, I see the toy seams, but every toy has those?
:dunno
Top pic: I see either paint coming off, or white residue on the arms.

Bottom pic: Paint coming off, or white residue near the back part of the rubber overlay (didn't notice it before, I was looking at the seam area).

Enterbay But what happened? Michael jordan, Michael jordan, Michael jordan ..... bla bla bla .... But rocky 1/4 scale? Big Boss 1/6 scale? We are already in the month of June and there is no image or news! What's going on Enterbay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back