Mindzeye Studios' Gears of War Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boomer is here & he ways a tonne:google

BoomerBronzeStatue.jpg

Last edited:
"Cold cast bronze statues also know as bronze resin. This technique involves blending bronze powder with epoxy resin to produce a material which is applied to the interior of the silicone mould."

"Cold cast bronze statues also know as bronze resin. This technique involves blending bronze powder with epoxy resin to produce a material which is applied to the interior of the silicone mould."

Yeah that's what I thought:lol, well it does the trick, I have the Weta Bronze Kong & if you didn't know any of the items & you had to choose which one was cold cast bronze it would be hard.

anyone else bought these guys? or am i the only winner here? :wooho

How did you get them in color? Didn't know they made them :( Congrats!!!

still debating whether or not to buy the bronze ones... I'm not really feeling the normal colored ones...

When did these get colored variants. I will buy the colored ones now. I was not a fan of the bronze, gold, platinum etc...

email was first sent out to those that ordered from them before and gave them first dibs, that was last friday. There are still some available. Hurry, going gone fast. About 6 Fenix, 8 Santiago, and 11 Boomers left.

Hmm. I am tempted to buy a marcus, but I am wondering if they will be cheaper down the road like all of the others in the series.

Back