Mindzeye Studios' Gears of War Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blankman

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey dudes and dudettes,

I just wanted to drop you a note that those collecting the awesome Gears of War statues produced by Mindzeye Studios are being offered a sweet discount. Our friendship with Pete Jirles, Pres. of Mindzeye Studios, has afforded all of our readers and visitors of www.gearheadsofwar.com a nice 30% discount. If you're interested, just head on over to the site for the discount code from the ad. We just ask that you don't post the code here because the traffic helps us pay our server fees. Thanks for looking!:)

Last edited:
Hey boys just be sure to add 5 seconds on to the delivery time to account for host advantage. :lecture

Blankman, when is the promotion code going to expire? I need to wait for my tax return and probably get all three.

Blankman, when is the promotion code going to expire? I need to wait for my tax return and probably get all three.

Pete Jirles, Pres. of Mindzeye Studios, will keep that going for about two months. Since each statue finish has a limited run of 1K, I don't see it going past that. Pete's a great guy and while your at www.gearheadsofwar.com, check out the interview that I had with him at SDCC '08(there's a list of them on the right side column). He's been very generous with the readers & visitors of our site. In fact, the next statue that will be announced is based on a suggestion that I made!:banana

is he planning on doing other characters?

Oh yeah! Let's just say that you should get ready to board a "Train".:joy There's plenty more planned, but I can't reveal them just yet. I wouldn't want to ruin Pete's planned announcements.:cool:

any coming out in color? not that these don't look bada$$ but these characters "uniforms" would be amazing in color.

i suggested the color idea to Pete at comic con. He is not sure yet due to licensing issue but if he does release the color version they will be very very limited.

In fact, Pete will be offering several of their Gears statues in color. However, it's not the color that you guys are thinking about. For SDCC 2009, Mindzeye will be offering the Marcus Fenix and Dominic Santiago statues in "Midnight Blue" with edition runs of 100, respectively. The Boomer will also be offered in red as a "Rage" variant with a limited run of 100 as well. More details to follow.

Last edited:
In fact, Pete will be offering several of their Gears statues in color. However, it's not the color that you guys are thinking about. For SDCC 2009, Mindzeye will be offering the Marcus Fenix and Dominic Santiago statues in "Midnight Blue" with edition runs of 100, respectively. The Boomer will also be offered in red as a "Rage" variant with a limited run of 100 as well. More details to follow.

Dang! I would love the Boomer in red and Marcus in blue... not sure about Dom yet... but that will be expensive! I hope you can pre-order like last year.

Dang! I would love the Boomer in red and Marcus in blue... not sure about Dom yet... but that will be expensive! I hope you can pre-order like last year.

If you are indeed interested, I can ask Pete to place aside the pieces for you. A few of the Gearheads have placed aside their pieces thru me. These pieces will be sure to sell out even before they are even shown on the convention floor. Since they are limited to 100 per version, these will be highly collectible. Their "Midnight Blue" Hellboy which was limited to 50 and it sold out right after it was announced on their web site. Just let me know & I'll set it up for you.:cool: Pete's been a great guy to work with and he wants to give back to the Gears community. I have the three statues in the platinum finish and they look outstanding!

If you are indeed interested, I can ask Pete to place aside the pieces for you. A few of the Gearheads have placed aside their pieces thru me. These pieces will be sure to sell out even before they are even shown on the convention floor. Their "Midnight Blue" Hellboy which was limited to 50 sold out right after it was announced on their web site. Just let me know & I'll set it up for you.:cool:

could you do that for me for both blue dom & marcus plus the red boomer?

do you know how much they'll cost individually?

could you do that for me for both blue dom & marcus plus the red boomer?

do you know how much they'll cost individually?

PM me, Karma so I can get that set up for you. I paid $500 (shipping incl.) for all three statues in the platinum finish at SDCC '08. Pete gave me a very sweet deal since our site consistently featured his company and we ran the first ever interview with him. I'm the resident collectibles freak at the site, so my knowledge with the industry and fan enthusiasm instantly hit it off with him. Pete should be offering the limited run variants around the same price as well because convention exclusives are less than their retail counterparts when it comes to Mindzeye Studios. To give you an idea, the "Midnight Blue" Hellboy statue (SDCC '08 exclusive, limited run of 50) was $25 cheaper than the regular version. That was snapped up way before he even set up his booth at SDCC.:horror

Back