Mindzeye Studios' Gears of War Statues on sale for cheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blankman

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys & girls that collect Gears collectibles. I've been plugging Mindzeye Studios every since they acquired the Gears statue license from Epic. Pete Jirles (Pres. of Mindzeye) is offering a ridiculous sale on his company's Gears statues! The Marcus Fenix & Dominic Santiago statues cost $53.33, respectively, while the Boomer statues costs $103.33! :horror These are priced well below what it cost Pete to manufacture them for. To be honest, Mindzeye Studios acquired the license right when the economy tanked. It's a shame that Epic Games haven't help promote Mindzeye Studios like they've done for Triforce. :( Regardless, this sale is over on Monday, October 4th, so get them while the getting is good! www.mindzeyestudios.com

Last edited:
This is an awesome studio! They have a serious amount of talent and fantastic detail in their statues, I consider Petes stuff a work of art. I'm a huge fan of their Hellboy statue ( I have all three )
Your right about the timing I was worried about how it would affect them. I hope they get the attention they deserve. Clearly I'm passionate about these guys, get behind them if you can, spread the word, fill there pockets with money so we can see more great work coming out of their studios

Are there "normal" painted versions of these statues? or are they just the "bronze" versions?

They come in a platinum finish as well. I prefer those over the bronze finish. There are no painted versions.

Back