• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD $865 FS Harley Quinn Prime 1 Polystone Statue For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD First off if you have any questions fastest way to contact me is through email [email protected]
all payments are through PayPal so we are both protected.
I just got word from Sideshow that my Prime 1 Harley Quinn polystone statue is shipping on June 7th and I really don't have the money for her. so I am selling her. I am also giving you a discount to give you a little incentive to make it worth buying here instead of off of Sideshow Collectibles website. She is and will be Brand New. I will open her and inspect her just because I don't want anything to be wrong with her before I ship her off to you. I am asking $865 shipped within the USA, however I will ship International, you will just have to pay shipping. I will have to calculate shipping for you. You will pay actual shipping cost. If you have any questions please let me know. Here is the info on her that Sideshow gives.
She's HUGE

ABOUT THIS POLYSTONE STATUE

"You're gonna pay for letting Mistah J die!"

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Harley Quinn from Batman: Arkham Knight. Harley and Batman's foes united with Scarecrow to destroy Batman, and she still blamed him for the Joker's death. Grief-stricken and vengeful, Harley brutally reasserted control of the Joker’s gang, which threatened to fragment after his death. Freed from the Joker’s domineering personality, Harley became a dangerous, and unpredictable new force in the Gotham City underworld. Harley fans, don't miss your chance to add this crazy villainess to your Batman collection.

License
DC Comics
Type
Polystone Statue
Manufacturer
Prime 1 Studio
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Harley Quinn Polystone Statue features:

Approximately 29 inches tall
One (1) switchable normal portrait
One (1) switchable wink portrait
One (1) switchable crazy portrait