Contest Gears of War 3 Marcus statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
I ordered the epic edition of GoW3 and just have no room for the Marcus statue that came with it.

These are not my pics:
18915d1305828977-behind-scenes-epic-edition-marcus-fenix-statue-1marcusstaueall.jpg

This contest is for US (lower 48) residents only. I do not have the box or the back ground cardboard. I do have the styrofoam for shipping it though.

For those who are interested - (and please only enter if you do not already have this and are wanting it for your collection) - all you need to do is tell me who your favorite character in GoW is and why. A random drawing will then be done with all those who have entered. Contest will close in one week. :)

My favorite Gears of War character is the man that is depicted in this statue, Marcus Fenix!

He's my favorite character 'cause he's dependable in a fight, always keeps his cool and is an absolute bad ass! Delta Squad would've been lost without him!

Awesome gesture.

Cole Train is my favorite Gear. The stuff he says cracks me up.

Very cool of you Jen.

My favorite if probably Baird. His sarcastic attitude and inability to censor his mouth leads to some pretty funny moments and even though he is typically a jerk, he's got the technical expertise to make up for his bluntness. Plus, he plays off of Cole so well, it wouldn't be the same without them paired up.

if this has a ht logo and their fancy box it will be $200 and sold like hot cakes. One of the best PVC figures, it's insane how cheap they are selling on eBay.

Dizzy, because he had one of the best looking models in Gears 2, always is great, and his cameo in the GoW comics that showed him trying to help Tai (if I remember right).

How big is this statue?

I can't find my tape measure....but it's almost as tall as one of my 1/6 figures...so maybe around 11 inches tall.

Loving everyone's answers so far...nice to see a lot of different characters listed. :D

The Locust. Those guys a bad mofos and scared the crap out of me.

Marcus Fenix is my favorite... just because he's a complete bad ass, haha.

I really enjoyed playing the first two with my bro, we still need to buy the 3rd.

I will do the drawing tonight - probably around 7pm Pacific time or so....a few more hours left to enter. :)

Cole, because he's big as an ox, has a great sense of humor, and always seems to stay positive even in the worst situations.

Entered via PM instead of post. That ok?
:)

Yes, that was okay.

I put all the names in a hat and had my boss' daughter draw one out...and the winner is:

meatgoat!!!!​

Congratulations!! :duff

PM me your shipping info and I will get this out on Friday. :)

Back