Millennium Falcon Spec Plate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodders

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this on Rebelscum and i wondered what you guys thought of it. I know that it's not a model, or a prop replica, but it's definately high end. I shall try and order one for my collecting focus. Any ideas on when it will go up for pre-order? Anyone else planning on getting one?

Holy moly, that is the price for a MR Falcon studio scale! :horror The plate is waaaay overpriced for what it is, the same with that Star Destroyer plate...

I honestly don't know why it's so expensive, although it is made of engraved metal. They did a Star Destroyer version that was the same price and edition size.

Well I hope someone wouldn't consider buying it just because there were only 25 made.

I'm sure there is someone out with more money than sense who'll buy it. Given the choice you'd have to be a bit 'special' if you didn't choose the Master Replica over this thing

I'm sure there is someone out with more money than sense who'll buy it. Given the choice you'd have to be a bit 'special' if you didn't choose the Master Replica over this thing

To be fair, someone who loves the Falcon enough to buy this will probably already have the MR Falcon.

Thanks icruise. :)

I like it. Yes, it is overpriced but it's four feet wide, so not exactly small. Besides, truth be told there's a lot of other overpriced items out there. Especially relating to Star Wars.

I would suspect licensing cost takes a good chunk as well since it only gets spread out over 25 pcs. Hiring a guy to create the program to laser the image is also costly. They could easily bring down the fix cost by making more of these but I guess even at $1K it's still hard to see this selling the 100pcs. Still very nice though. Man I wish I could find and MR MF I can afford :(
:borg:

I don't think it's nearly as cool as people have been spouting and for that price you might as well get the MR ship.

Back