Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for having faith in me,
this will push me to do a better sculpt for sure!

I have been working to tone down the skin texturing on my sculpts,
if you have bought all of my sculpt you will see that the punisher had a strong skin texture and Clive less, and if you have a look at the pics for Donnie Yen the skin texture is very subtle, and I will constantly improve my skills to deliver better sculpts. But a note about the skin texture is that it looks really good in person but not so on camera, especially painted, I think its because I got the scale wrong, but I am fixing it.
thanks

How do you do the textures on the skin if you don't mind tellin'

3598682573_58a286508f.jpg

This is sick! SICK!!! You are really making improvements on your sculpting work Z. I am happy for you.

I also like your sculpted hair on the other Yen head, very detailed.

Ok great, you could make a bloody one, or probably even just sell it if you change your mind. Not likely to be alot of these floating around.

I agree about Bruce, we'll have to start an interest thread for him sometime in the near future. The one coming out isn't bad but it's not perfect either.

I bought this today on DVD and I'm up to about Episode 6... definitely want this now and I am so definitely down for the inevitable Bruce Campbell.

3598682573_58a286508f.jpg

This is sick! SICK!!! You are really making improvements on your sculpting work Z. I am happy for you.

I also like your sculpted hair on the other Yen head, very detailed.

When I first clicked on this thread I thought-that does not look like Weston:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I know Z will hit it out of the park.

Glad to see this project is a go and I'm still interested. Sam and Fe are defiantly in order after Michael. When is the latest we would have to be on the list for this? Could I see some in progress shots before committing? Also did we ever find out if Z takes money orders as payment?

Glad to see this project is a go and I'm still interested. Sam and Fe are defiantly in order after Michael. When is the latest we would have to be on the list for this? Could I see some in progress shots before committing? Also did we ever find out if Z takes money orders as payment?

I'll let z answer these questions because I'm not entirely sure. You may want to PM him, or I can.

Burn Notice is on tonite guys, starts in 10 mins.

It's certainly not a bad thing that you sent it, but for anyone else, I would still wait until z requests it, just to avoid any confusion on his end with other deposits he maybe taking right now, like for the Lucious Fox sculpt he's working on.

hey guys
its being a while, but I am almost ready to begin this project
I would like to ask for deposits now
but since there seems to be only just enough people
I would want everyone who wants it to confirm that they are willing to pay the $9 deposit now,
so if anyone is pulling out please specify in the thread,
once the list is confirmed I will ask for the deposits

thanks

just to clear up the deposit is $9 (will be deducted from total)
and the total price will be
$39 for the unpainted fleshtone resin cast,
$2 extra for the neck drilled
and $36 extra for paint
plus shipping and paypal fees
thanks

I already paid. I figure worst case if something doesn't get made I just use it for the next Z project.

I've only seen Season 1 - does his outfits change significantly in the later seasons ?

just to clear up the deposit is $9 (will be deducted from total)
and the total price will be
$39 for the unpainted fleshtone resin cast,
$2 extra for the neck drilled
and $36 extra for paint
plus shipping and paypal fees
thanks
I am still in. I just need the Paypal info so I can forward the deposit. EDIT: Nevermind. I found the PP info. Deposit on the way.

Last edited:
I already paid. I figure worst case if something doesn't get made I just use it for the next Z project.

I've only seen Season 1 - does his outfits change significantly in the later seasons ?

No not really, he still wears that tan suit and pretty much a pair of pants and dress shirt will be all you really need.

Back