Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, put me down for one as well so you have your numbers.

I just need to actually see the show... I checked JB Hifi and they want $A70 for season 1...... I guess I just need to take the word of my fellow freaks that its good.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

He is so easy to bash. His outfit in Ep 2 Season 1 is already available as a set. long sleeve white shirt and jeans.

Last edited:
Hey guys, put me down for one as well so you have your numbers.

I just need to actually see the show... I checked JB Hifi and they want $A70 for season 1...... I guess I just need to take the word of my fellow freaks that its good.

Ok will do.

I think you can still watch the show for free and legaly on Hulu.

Yea, I'll end up buying a sculpt and not even making the figure for a few months because so much else is getting sculpted at the same time. Better to have it, then not to be able to get it.

Yep that's my philosophy too - I have a stack of unpainted heads waiting for a lull in regular product so I can afford to get them painted up and customs finished.

Great idea on just getting an unpainted head. I probably get one myself after I see the first wip. then send it to available painters when money isn't so tight.

No way am I "jumping ship" for that. First, the guy/gal has one post. Let someone else risk buying from someone with no history. Z has proven himself multiple times already, and he works fast once the ball is rolling.

Second, that sculpt needs work. It's slightly too thin, and even though it's slight, it throws the sculpt off in my opinion.

Z, can I ask one favor though? When you get started on the Michael Weston sculpt, take it easy on the skin texture. I like it, but I think on this sculpt it could be toned down a little.

attachment.php
1.jpg

No way l am jumping ship either

I have seen that custom on OSW before l have signed up for this one, so it is obvious I would stick to this commission.

I can't even see the pic and I'm not a member at OSW, but I still want one of these from Z too.

thanks for having faith in me,
this will push me to do a better sculpt for sure!

I have been working to tone down the skin texturing on my sculpts,
if you have bought all of my sculpt you will see that the punisher had a strong skin texture and Clive less, and if you have a look at the pics for Donnie Yen the skin texture is very subtle, and I will constantly improve my skills to deliver better sculpts. But a note about the skin texture is that it looks really good in person but not so on camera, especially painted, I think its because I got the scale wrong, but I am fixing it.
thanks

Back