Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l wonder if more ppl are interested for this since l do not think we would ever see a Michael Weston head if three more ppl do not sign up

Hello Tekkaman, welcome to the forums, I updated the list with you, thanks for your interest.

I will have to confirm 'Old Grandpa' I am not seeing his request to be added?

Hello Tekkaman, welcome to the forums, I updated the list with you, thanks for your interest.

I will have to confirm 'Old Grandpa' I am not seeing his request to be added?

By all means, add me to the waiting list. I'm up for a Michael Weston. Let me know if there is a deposit required.

Old Grandpa

PS just read this thread and see a $9.00 deposit is required. No problem, I'm in. Lets green light this sculpt.

Last edited:
Hey thats great, thanks bud, puts us at 9.

No deposit just yet, but when we do hit 10, Z will get ready to sculpt. That may take a few days, he'll have to wrap up whatever he is already working on, but within about a week, either myself or him will post here and contact you to let you know about the deposit. ($9)

Hey Deckard,

I am already on the list. If I decide I want another head, does that equal 10? I would like to buy two. Let me know! I want this figure bad!

Hey Deckard,

I am already on the list. If I decide I want another head, does that equal 10? I would like to buy two. Let me know! I want this figure bad!

Hey I think it does, but I will email Z and make sure. I'll post here as soon as I hear back from him.

If this commission works out, I think we will need a follow up Bruce Campbell. There is another Bruce Campbell figure that is releasing, but I don't like the headsculpt on it.

Ok so if your sure you want two heads, he said that is fine and will put us at 10.

He will not be able to start right away, he has to finish a few other commissions here on this forum, but he also does not need a deposit right now until he begins.

He does need referance pics from us, front, back, side, angles, anything obscure like under the chin maybe. Post anything you can here, I will have some for him later tonight or tommorow.

Ok so if your sure you want two heads, he said that is fine and will put us at 10.

He will not be able to start right away, he has to finish a few other commissions here on this forum, but he also does not need a deposit right now until he begins.

He does need referance pics from us, front, back, side, angles, anything obscure like under the chin maybe. Post anything you can here, I will have some for him later tonight or tommorow.

I really do want two. Looking for reference pics now.

I really do want two. Looking for reference pics now.

Ok great, you could make a bloody one, or probably even just sell it if you change your mind. Not likely to be alot of these floating around.

I agree about Bruce, we'll have to start an interest thread for him sometime in the near future. The one coming out isn't bad but it's not perfect either.

Ok great, you could make a bloody one, or probably even just sell it if you change your mind. Not likely to be alot of these floating around.

I agree about Bruce, we'll have to start an interest thread for him sometime in the near future. The one coming out isn't bad but it's not perfect either.

I have to admit, I have this addiction to head sculpts. I often buy two so I can leave one unpainted. I have a disease. :)

I have to admit, I have this addiction to head sculpts. I often buy two so I can leave one unpainted. I have a disease. :)

Yea, I'll end up buying a sculpt and not even making the figure for a few months because so much else is getting sculpted at the same time. Better to have it, then not to be able to get it.

Back